Still no offers from Demon-Sperm Lady?!
That looks like a phone.It looks somewhat like Trump was on portable oxygen when walking to the helicopter.
Contains pics:
https://twitter.com/kakkiman/status/1312215507433517057?s=20
fisch
@kakkiman
"Pretty sure Trump boarded Marine One with a portable oxygen concentrator in his pocket with the nasal cannula going up his back, hidden in his hair and tucked under his mask. He is not as well as they say. Liar in chief..."
Now researchers at the University of Copenhagen in cooperation with the National Hospital and the Bispebjerg Hospital think that they can predict how Donald Trump's illness will progress - but with a level of uncertainty.
- According to our calculations, with some reservations, a Dane with the same profile as Trump's will have a more than 50 percent risk of becoming hospitalized with the virus, says Mads Nielsen, professor of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen to TV2.
- His mortality will be somewhere between 10 and 20 percent, he says.
AI can predict the course of Trump's illness
Every morning since he took office, the first thing I do is check and see if he's dead.
This morning, I could barely quell my excitement. He isn't dead, yet, but this is even better. The possibility that he will suffer is high, and I am pleased.
Yes, I suppose I am just a bad person, but "I really don't care, do you"?
Now researchers at the University of Copenhagen in cooperation with the National Hospital and the Bispebjerg Hospital think that they can predict how Donald Trump's illness will progress - but with a level of uncertainty.
- According to our calculations, with some reservations, a Dane with the same profile as Trump's will have a more than 50 percent risk of becoming hospitalized with the virus, says Mads Nielsen, professor of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen to TV2.
- His mortality will be somewhere between 10 and 20 percent, he says.
AI can predict the course of Trump's illness
Still no offers from Demon-Sperm Lady?!
That looks like a phone.
That gets a little complex.Damn straight I do, but it's very rare.
Remember this is the bloke who paid for a full-page ad in the NYT - when that cost real money - demanding the death penalty for five guys who were later exonerated.
I'd see Trump dying as universal justice, just a few years overdue.
I thought he disappeared in in 1986. Is this another timeline?![]()
I read this as: 1 out of 5 A.I. want Trump dead.
I think it's one and the same.
Now researchers at the University of Copenhagen in cooperation with the National Hospital and the Bispebjerg Hospital think that they can predict how Donald Trump's illness will progress - but with a level of uncertainty.
That looks like a phone.
Tbf it was quite funny reading the oxygen conspiracy theory for a bit and just watching the reaction.Yeah, I don’t think portable oxygen gets that small.
I wouldn't call it karma.
More you not practicing what you preach from your pedestal of moral righteousness
The victimized being thoroughly nasty toward the victimizer is a whole level of different that the victimizer being thoroughly nasty toward the victimized.
It's in the same vein of the father attacking the rapist who defiled his daughter.
... who are situationally callous.
Wait until he finds out we seek penalties for crimes rather than giving out floral arrangements and even kill in self-defense instead of using mystical hippie powers to turn assailants away from the path of violence.Hmmm there it is. There's that "The problem is you have high standards" stuff. Good stuff.