• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

He’ll blame China and Biden (and imply they were in on it). But most of all he will blame Obama.

If Obama and Biden hadn't dropped the ball quite so badly on bird flu (12,500 deaths) then President Trump wouldn't have been quite so behind the 8-ball.

As it is, President Trump's incisive action to stop some people coming into the country from China in Q1 has meant that he has only a fraction of the number of fatalities (only 210,000 which is much, much lower than 12,500). :rolleyes:
 
Nah, I don't want him dead. I want him on a ventilator for a few weeks left with severe lung damage. I want him to recover in time to see him recognize that he lost in a massive landslide to Biden. To survive to be convicted of tax fraud along with his spawn. For his company to go bankrupt. I want him destroyed.

This. But then he can die in an Olympic-size pool of blood and vomit, with a couple tons of flaming pig **** floating on top.
 
If Obama and Biden hadn't dropped the ball quite so badly on bird flu (12,500 deaths) then President Trump wouldn't have been quite so behind the 8-ball.

As it is, President Trump's incisive action to stop some people coming into the country from China in Q1 has meant that he has only a fraction of the number of fatalities (only 210,000 which is much, much lower than 12,500). :rolleyes:

Yes it's only a fraction of 16.8/1, but don't worry, it will get larger.
 
I think there is high chance this is a lie. Publicity stunt. He of course will have no symptoms, and he will hapily tweet from quarantine. He won't have to go to another debate. He will get some sympathy, while showing it's not that dangerous after all, as he was saying all the time. Win - win.

I read stuff like this and I just get flashbacks to quotes from early on out of Iran about how much they distrust their government leaders.
 
Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, and Barron Trump test negative report CNN.

Hmmm....no word on Don Jr. or Eric.

Stephen Colbert had a little bit in his monologue last night where he showed a video tweet from Don Jr., and Colbert described him as looking "clearly hammered."

Maybe.....coming down with something?
 
Some comments from Doctor Ronnie:

He said Trump is in "incredible health", and that it could be less than 10 days before the president is testing negative for the virus and is "back to his normal style".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/wor...7731cc741ac102ce3d69a3&pinned_post_type=share

I suppose for the literal meaning of incredible - unable to be believed - then I suppose it's right.

"It reminds us all that he's the president of the United States, but he is a human being just like the rest of us and is also susceptible to this kind of stuff, too," Dr Jackson told BBC Radio 4’s World at One.

Hmmmmmmm......

But he clearly states what IMO is going to be the GOP position on this:

"So if he gets past this and he remains asymptomatic, I think it will reassure a lot of folks in this country."

IOW, Covid-19 has been blown out of all proportion by the Democrats and while the illness itself is not a hoax per-se, the need to close anything down or take any extraordinary precautions have ended up creating the "Covid-19 is especially dangerous" hoax.
 
Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel has tested positive for Covid-19 as well.

I wonder what the Trumper segment of evangelicals are thinking right about now. If he doesn't succumb, it's God Will and their prayers will have been answered? If he succumbs, does it send a message to the faithful that Trump was removed from office by God Almighty Himself for a reason, perhaps to punish their craven unrepentant idolatry of the unworthy Orange One?
 
Twitter:
Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich
10m
Replying to
@atrupar
and
@GottaLaff
you realize that with a White House that lies about everything, the president could having mild symptoms, or he could already be on a ventilator

Pretty sure Trump has bought 10 ventilators. 9 for him and 1 for Melania.
 
I know that Barron is usually an off-limits subject for discussion, but I'm glad he has not tested positive. The other kids? It is what it is.
 
Every morning since he took office, the first thing I do is check and see if he's dead.

This morning, I could barely quell my excitement. He isn't dead, yet, but this is even better. The possibility that he will suffer is high, and I am pleased.

Yes, I suppose I am just a bad person, but "I really don't care, do you"?
 
If he succumbs, does it send a message to the faithful that Trump was removed from office by God Almighty Himself for a reason, perhaps to punish their craven unrepentant idolatry of the unworthy Orange One?


If he dies, it will be "God has called him home to sit at the right hand of the Lord! We must all now vote for Pence to show our undying faith!"
 
GREAT NEWS!!!! Mark Meadows just confirmed Trump is symptomatic. He has mild symptoms so things could improve and he'll get worse.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom