• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Very much this. Way too many people on the forum seem to be hoping he dies.

I want him out. He is the biggest threat to American democracy since World War 2. My very country and freedom are at risk. He is doing everything he can to undermine the election illegally and immorally. He has already multiple times indicated that he simply will not accept losing. He has also made statements that encourage his followers into violence and even civil war. If you haven’t read about how the Nazis took over Germany.

Lose the election? How? Dead by COVID-19 would guarantee he is out.
 
I want him out. He is the biggest threat to American democracy since World War 2. My very country and freedom are at risk. He is doing everything he can to undermine the election illegally and immorally. He has already multiple times indicated that he simply will not accept losing. He has also made statements that encourage his followers into violence and even civil war. If you haven’t read about how the Nazis took over Germany.

Lose the election? How? Dead by COVID-19 would guarantee he is out.

.....and then his successor would take over.

IMO President Trump is merely a symptom of the problems that US democracy is facing. Without him the GOP would still be purging voter rolls, closing polling stations, introducing voter ID laws and making as difficult as possible for certain people to vote. The GOP still want a majority of the power with a minority of the popular vote and an even smaller proportion of popular support.
 
I honestly couldn't care less if he dies. Don't give one whit.

That ******* went on national tv on Tuesday and mocked Joe Biden for wearing a mask. And now he is sick.

Boo
Friggin
Hoo
 
.....and then his successor would take over.
IMO President Trump is merely a symptom of the problems that US democracy is facing. Without him the GOP would still be purging voter rolls, closing polling stations, introducing voter ID laws and making as difficult as possible for certain people to vote. The GOP still want a majority of the power with a minority of the popular vote and an even smaller proportion of popular support.

I don't think his replacement (i.e. Pence) would be anywhere near the order of magnitude of the problem Trump is.
 
I hear that happens if you get less votes than the other guy.
As already corrected, Electoral College votes. But more so Trump and his minions are already doing whatever they can to disenfranchise likely Biden but not Trump voters. Arranging to prohibit mail in voting in Democratic states, slowing the mails if that doesn’t work, eliminating virtually all drop off boxes (as in Texas), etc. They are not even trying to hide the corruption!

In addition the Republicans are already challenging the count. Making it difficult to count the ballots and trying to implement rules that cut off the count after Election Day itself. And Trumps threatens to simply not accept a result wherein he loses, consisting both of calls to his followers to disrupt the count as “poll watchers” and attempts to rush formation of a favorable Supreme Court. All this and more to create anarchy if the count goes to Biden.

So no, the election is likely to not to go to who gets the more legitimate votes.

Again, look up to how Hitler was voted into office. And that was probably more fair than what the Republicans are implementing.

But dead is dead. I trust dead.
 
I don't wish him dead - at least not yet - I just want him to suffer.

I sympathize with your view. I know a lovely lady who died in awful pain of Covid-1o. But as a moral compromise I will settle on wishing a quick death for him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom