https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/1312055257992753152
GOP Senator for Utah, Mike Lee announces he's tested positive
GOP Senator for Utah, Mike Lee announces he's tested positive
https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/1312055257992753152
GOP Senator for Utah, Mike Lee announces he's tested positive
This. Very much this. Way too many people on the forum seem to be hoping he dies.
I want him out. He is the biggest threat to American democracy since World War 2. My very country and freedom are at risk. He is doing everything he can to undermine the election illegally and immorally. He has already multiple times indicated that he simply will not accept losing. He has also made statements that encourage his followers into violence and even civil war. If you haven’t read about how the Nazis took over Germany.
Lose the election? How? Dead by COVID-19 would guarantee he is out.
.....and then his successor would take over.
IMO President Trump is merely a symptom of the problems that US democracy is facing. Without him the GOP would still be purging voter rolls, closing polling stations, introducing voter ID laws and making as difficult as possible for certain people to vote. The GOP still want a majority of the power with a minority of the popular vote and an even smaller proportion of popular support.
Nah, he's just doing it to gain publicity.
Lose the election? How?
I hear that happens if you get less Electoral College votes than the other guy.
This. Very much this. Way too many people on the forum seem to be hoping he dies.
And only in the context of building his character.I don't wish him dead - at least not yet - I just want him to suffer.
As already corrected, Electoral College votes. But more so Trump and his minions are already doing whatever they can to disenfranchise likely Biden but not Trump voters. Arranging to prohibit mail in voting in Democratic states, slowing the mails if that doesn’t work, eliminating virtually all drop off boxes (as in Texas), etc. They are not even trying to hide the corruption!I hear that happens if you get less votes than the other guy.
Texas' governor has made a somewhat remarkable attempt at voter suppression.
Some consequences?
Yeah, that's BS.
I don't wish him dead - at least not yet - I just want him to suffer.
I don't wish him dead - at least not yet - I just want him to suffer.
I don't even want him to suffer from Covid. I want him to suffer a humiliating defeat at the polls.
I don't even want him to suffer from Covid. I want him to suffer a humiliating defeat at the polls.
I don't even want him to suffer from Covid. I want him to suffer a humiliating defeat at the polls.