Matthew Best
Penultimate Amazing
Yes, and?
Madeleine is dead, murdered by this guy. Not sure why people question this.
Bad parenting is very rare in this world of the perfect on this thread.It is rare that I agree with your opinions, but I do with this. In addition, I have never believed her parents were guilty of anything other than bad parenting.
Madeleine is dead, murdered by this guy. Not sure why people question this.
Madeleine is dead, murdered by this guy. Not sure why people question this.
Her parents maybe paid him to kill her. Maybe, possibly, probably... certainly.
Why?I'm gobsmacked.
You call for the innocence on the sketchiest evidence is some cases, and here you are calling for this bloke to banged up because he's a bad guy.
Let's get some evidence before we find him guilty, eh?
Why?
He was there, and he clearly did it.
You know this, how?
I simply invoke the principle it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
In scores of cases this solves the riddle. It is more egregious to encourage conspiracy and imagine multiple candidates.
Interesting reduction, the system does not always sink witches but occasionally gets straight to the point.Well, this should reduce the cost of policing and the justice system.
Well, this should reduce the cost of policing and the justice system.
We will need to invest in a big set of wooden scales to impliment 'Trial by Duck'.
Yes, works well when Sherlock has spoken.
I hope that is satire - ?