• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Retweeted

House Judiciary GOP
@JudiciaryGOP
We already knew that James Comey's FBI was out to get General Flynn and President Trump.
But it was worse than we thought.
Comey's failures were part of a larger pattern of misconduct and politicization at the FBI.
Durham is coming.
 
Trump Tweets

We can’t let the Fake News, and their partner, the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, get away with stealing the Election. They tried that in 2016. How did that work out?
 
I’m not a fan of Trump, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

For far too long, old rich white guys have been persecuted by law enforcement in this country.

It’s about time someone did something about it.

No, please, no. This forum won't survive two Cains.
 
I would say that another example of this is trump’s tendency to use “like a dog“ as some type of negative. Fired like a dog, kicked off the network like a dog, etc. It’s completely tone deaf. People love dogs; many treat them better than humans. Witness the poplar reaction to Michael Vick’ dogfighting etc.

I frankly don't remember any reaction by trees.
 
A single Tyson meat processing plant had 111 C19 cases. That's right ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/tyson-meat-workers-pasco-beef-slaughterhouse-covid-19/

I wouldn't be going back there.


Bah. Even in this Canada's doing better than the States.

cbc.ca said:
In Canada, the Cargill Inc. meat-processing plant near High River, Alta, is now the scene of the country's largest single site outbreak. Alberta public health officials have counted 1,167 cases linked to the plant, 759 of them plant workers.
As Trump moves to keep meat-processing plants open, Trudeau stresses workers' safety [CBC News]

(I wish it weren't so.)
 
Trump Retweeted

Steven Dennis
@StevenTDennis
Trump gets bump in latest Gallup Poll:
49% approval (+6, tied for his best)
47% disapproval (-7)
 
Trump Retweeted

Steven Dennis
@StevenTDennis
Trump gets bump in latest Gallup Poll:
49% approval (+6, tied for his best)
47% disapproval (-7)

The one bright spot I can find in this whole mess is the enjoyment I get from Trump bragging when his crappy approval rating becomes slightly less crappy.
 
The one bright spot I can find in this whole mess is the enjoyment I get from Trump bragging when his crappy approval rating becomes slightly less crappy.

Gotta love it- in a time of crisis, when American presidents can count, almost as a matter of course, on a spike in ratings giving them a majority approval, the best Trump can crow about it is a "tied for his best" spike of 6 points which...still only gives him under 50% approval, and just a little more than the % who disapprove. That gives "count your blessings" a whole new, almost literal, meaning- they're just about that small.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom