Belz...
Fiend God
I have no idea what Trump is thinking.
I'd bet a lot of money that he hasn't either.
I have no idea what Trump is thinking.
Yeah I know what the rally was for. I think what Trump was trying to get across, and I might be very wrong, is that there were non-Nazis at the rally. I guess he thinks, or claims to think, that there were people there who were just protesting the statue removal thingy.
You'd think with how long ago the Charlotesville situation was that some of those non-racist, just there for the statue protesters would have come out and made themselves known. After a few google searches I can't really seem to find people that were A) in attendance B) Supporting the statues and C) against racism. I haven't actually seen any articles or breakdowns where people have claimed all 3 of those things. The ones that were A and C were not B. The ones that were A and B were not C, and I couldn't find anything where they were B and C without A.
I'm open to having my mind changed if someone can provide a link.
I do remember seeing a clip from one of the news satire shows (I think it was Last Week Tonight with John Oliver), where they talked about one of the protesters who made that sort of claim. (That he wasn't racist, that he was "just there to see what it was about".)You'd think with how long ago the Charlotesville situation was that some of those non-racist, just there for the statue protesters would have come out and made themselves known.
I have no idea how such information would even be available.
Interviews of people in attendance, or observing the event. People that showed up because they thought it was about the statues but then saw the Nazi flags. There are several ways that the information could be made available now-a-days. Especially considering the POTUS made this comment. You'd think people characterized as you stated, there in support of the statues but totally not racist, would immediately jump up saying, "I was there for the statues and not racist!"
Leaving something alone that is about to fall off a cliff isn't exactly the same thing as saving it.
Save it, in the Ben Tre sense.
He's going to protect Social Security and Medicare ... until after the election.
I have no idea what Trump is thinking.
Trump is building his wall. The Democrats' open borders solution to the opioid crisis isn't working.
Virtually all heroin, coke and meth enter the US through Ports of Entry, concealed in vehicles. Marijuana, because of its bulk, is difficult to conceal in trucks and is therefore the only drug that is muled across the border in between Ports of Entry.
Trump Tweets
I LOVE ALABAMA!
Democrats are going to destroy your Social Security. I have totally left it alone, as promised, and will save it!
But those are ENTITLEMENTS!!!
https://twitter.com/SinaToossi/status/1220070442389688320?s=20
Quote:
Doesn’t get more humiliating than this. Trump is in a meeting with the president of Iraqi Kurdistan Nechirvan Barzani, but he mistakes him for the leader of the Syrian Kurds & goes on & on talking “safezones” in Syria & Turkey. Truly astounding ignorance.
Video embedded in tweet.
The budget they submitted for next year cuts social security by $25 bil.
Then again, we're at the tail end of boomers, so they can start the total phase out now. Because as long as the boomers get their social security, it doesn't matter what happens for anyone else.
Trump Tweets
The Do Nothing Democrats just keep repeating and repeating, over and over again, the same old “stuff” on the Impeachment Hoax. They want to use up ALL of their time, even though it is the wrong thing to do. They ought to go back to work for our great American people!
For those who don't want to go to Trump's twitter feed... here is a copy.Trump tweets:
After consultation with our Great Military Leaders, designers, and others, I am pleased to present the new logo for the United States Space Force, the Sixth Branch of our Magnificent Military!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1220821545746141187?s=19
Good catch. Hope they're trolling Trump.ETA: sixth branch? It says right on the logo "Department of the Air Force."
For those who don't want to go to Trump's twitter feed... here is a copy.
Most of the comments appear to be pointing out its resemblance to the Star Trek Star Fleet emblem.
Trump tweets:
After consultation with our Great Military Leaders, designers, and others, I am pleased to present the new logo for the United States Space Force, the Sixth Branch of our Magnificent Military!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1220821545746141187?s=19
Tweet contains logo.
Oye vey...
ETA: sixth branch? It says right on the logo "Department of the Air Force."
Good catch. Hope they're trolling Trump.
I wonder if a Space Force could have any role in increasing cyber security which Trump seems determined to gut. Probably not, but maybe the Pentagon would have some measure of jurisdiction regarding satellite communications aimed at undermining U.S. security.