pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2001
- Messages
- 21,829
The full quote about inventors is quite impressive.
"He does good at rockets". Truly words for the ages.
Wow.
The full quote about inventors is quite impressive.
"He does good at rockets". Truly words for the ages.
The maximum length of a tweet is 280 characters. Maybe Trump wants to use up as may of those characters as possible (by inserting apostrophes in wrong places), to keep the leftover characters from being used by other people.
The maximum length of a tweet is 280 characters. Maybe Trump wants to use up as may of those characters as possible (by inserting apostrophes in wrong places), to keep the leftover characters from being used by other people.
Yes, it certainly belongs on a list of inspirational quotes from the presidents.The full quote about inventors is quite impressive.
"He does good at rockets". Truly words for the ages.
"SERENITY"
"SERENITY"
"SERENITY"
"SERENITY"
"SERENITY"
"Serenity now, insanity later." - Lloyd BraunI thought it was SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!
The full quote about inventors is quite impressive.
"He does good at rockets". Truly words for the ages.
“I love cranes. I love trucks of all types. Even when I was a little boy at 4 years old my mother would say, ‘you love trucks. I do. I always loved trucks. I still do.”
Yes, it certainly belongs on a list of inspirational quotes from the presidents.
George Washington: "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
John Adams: “To be good, and to do good, is all we have to do.”
James Buchanan: “The test of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there."
William Howard Taft: “We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.”
Trump: "He does good at rockets".
I mean, just look at how his quote fits in with the rest of of those statements!
Also, President Kennedy’s speech to rally support for the West Berliners.
“Two thousand years ago, the proudest boast was civis romanus sum ["I am a Roman citizen"]. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is ’Ich bin ein Berliner!’... All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin, and therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words ’Ich bin ein Berliner!’
The idea that President Trump could say something even remotely similar is unfathomable. I assert it is difficult to believe that President Trump could understand the sentiment well enough to explain it to a school child.
Trump probably thinks the Berlin Wall was built by the West to keep the East Germans out of West Berlin. And they made the East Germans pay for it. It was such a big, beautiful wall!![]()
Hey, Trump can speak with passion too!The other day I was thinking of Keenedy’s 1962 speech. His cadence, his passion.
“ We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.”
Trump is building his wall. The Democrats' open borders solution to the opioid crisis isn't working.
Trump is building his wall. The Democrats' open borders solution to the opioid crisis isn't working.
You mean the wall with big huge gaps in it that smugglers can use to pass stuff through?Trump is building his wall. The Democrats' open borders solution to the opioid crisis isn't working.
Is Mexico "paying for it"?
And you're a moron if you believe his wall will slow illegal immigration or be anything more than a5 billion,10 billion, 15 billion and climbing boondoggle
He isn’t. He will never build it even if he wins another term.
Is Mexico "paying for it"?
And you're a moron if you believe his wall will slow illegal immigration or be anything more than a5 billion,10 billion, 15 billion and climbing boondoggle
I will be ignoring you for insinuating I didn't like Obama because he is black, based on nothing.
You are supporting a president who stated that "Neo-Nazis are fine people", who got fined for not renting to black people, and was criticized for insinuating that a judge can't be trusted because of his race. You are supporting a president who continues to employ Steve Miller, despite his links to racist groups, and who tweets pictures/memes with racist origins.I will be ignoring you for insinuating I didn't like Obama because he is black, based on nothing.