• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing this POS does surprises me.

Piece
Of
Total and
Utter
S... well, you can figure out the last word.

The only thing he could do that would surprise me would be to act with some class and dignity and not make everything about him. But we know that isn't something an extreme narcissist can do.

Maybe after an aneurysm we could expect that.
 
But the word centennial was in it. As Belz... eluded to, this didn't happen in a vacuum. Take Trump's body of work as a guide.

I agree with someone else's previous take. I don't think Trump had a clue what centennial means.

He'll later give a speech, "The centennial anniversary of the time when" ad-libbing mid-senten-- "centennial means a hundred. A lot of people don't know that."
 
What war crimes did the turkeys commit that he respects them for?

Not sure, but I suspect letting them keep their tridents was a priority.

turkeyfootrealtreebillkonwayphoto.jpg
 
I just watched Trump pardon the Thanksgiving turkeys. ...

I always kind of wondered about that. Doesn't the First Family have turkey on Thanksgiving anyway? All it means is he just pardoned that bird. "But this one over here looks really tasty!"

Ehhh... He'll probably just be ordering the McDonald's Super Combos for this special occasion.
 
First it's SEALs, then a dog, now a turkey. Is this some form of companion animal therapy to try to make him behave more "normal"? If so, have they seen what he does to a KFC bucket?
 
Poor Melanie can't even get a warm reception when trying to do something goodish:



Which leaves me with mixed feelings. On one hand, **** Melanie and her complete and total ******** "be best" campaign. It should start with her husband. On the other hand, opioid addiction is absolutely terrible and people should accept help no matter who it's from.

Apparently she dropped the "online bullying" from her platform and changed it to "online safety":

I basically feel sorry for Melanie Trump, but on the other hand she has the option of walking out. Either she supports her husband and must take what comes, or she walks.

Hans
 
I basically feel sorry for Melanie Trump, but on the other hand she has the option of walking out. Either she supports her husband and must take what comes, or she walks.

Hans

I kind of did at first, but she hasn't done a damn thing with her time in office either. Michelle wasn't a huge go getter, but she stuck by her causes. I think a lot of the FLOTUS's of the recent times have had a calling that they push for the betterment of the US. Melanie has had the "I don't care, do u?" moment, she hasn't had anything to say about her husband degrading anyone and everyone, and she really seems to just not really give a ****. Now I just think she's a bit of a gold digger that got more than she bit off.
 
A scholarly explanation for the Evangelicals' love for Trump: They think he's the Last World Emperor before the Second Coming.
Christianity has not cast off old ideas. One of its oldest is evident in the “calling and destiny” that White evokes: Implicit in her bombast is a vision of the president as a triumphantly apocalyptic figure, one who evokes the medieval legend of the Last World Emperor.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...that-helps-explain-evangelical-support-trump/
 
A scholarly explanation for the Evangelicals' love for Trump: They think he's the Last World Emperor before the Second Coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...that-helps-explain-evangelical-support-trump/

This is one of the reasons they don't care about what the impeachment hearings have revealed or what he's done in the past; Trump is The Chosen One. Anything he has done is A-OK because God directs him. It's all part of His Plan.

We never saw this kind of cult type thinking with past Republican presidents. Why Trump? What does he give them that none of the others have?
 
I basically feel sorry for Melanie Trump, but on the other hand she has the option of walking out. Either she supports her husband and must take what comes, or she walks.
I kind of did at first, but she hasn't done a damn thing with her time in office either.
Keep in mind that not only has she been relatively silent since Trump won the election (her 'be best' campaign rightly seen as a joke), she actually supported Trump's election, giving a speech at the Republican convention (and there were reports she was the one that encouraged him to run for election, not because she wanted Trump to be president, but just as a way to "get it out of his system".)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-melania-trump-never-wanted-to-be-first-lady
 
Trump Tweets

The D.C. Wolves and Fake News Media are reading far too much into people being forced by Courts to testify before Congress. I am fighting for future Presidents and the Office of the President. Other than that, I would actually like people to testify. Don McGahn’s respected....

...lawyer has already stated that I did nothing wrong. John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also. Likewise, I would....

...love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax. It is a Democrat Scam that is going nowhere but, future Presidents should in no way be compromised. What has happened to me should never happen to another President!
 
Trump Tweets

The D.C. Wolves and Fake News Media are reading far too much into people being forced by Courts to testify before Congress. I am fighting for future Presidents and the Office of the President. Other than that, I would actually like people to testify. Don McGahn’s respected....

...lawyer has already stated that I did nothing wrong. John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also. Likewise, I would....

...love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax. It is a Democrat Scam that is going nowhere but, future Presidents should in no way be compromised. What has happened to me should never happen to another President!
So the impeachment process is a complete Democratic scam...but he would like his people to testify at to clear their name. Seems rather contradictory, doesn't it?

Or is Trump conceding this "scam kangaroo court" actually has some validity after all? Isn't one of the defining aspects of a kangaroo court that the conclusion is foregone, the "defendant" is denied input, and has no hope of a fair trial? And yet he thinks he can get that now at that venue?

Conclusion: Trump has NO idea what this impeachment process is, how it works, what a court is or how that works (despite having been repeatedly dragged into many of them for a butt-load of reasons over his lifetime). This is just some failing mafia nobody railing and flailing against the march of reality.

And he says he is holding back their participating on behalf of "future presidents"... I should laugh. He doesn't care about anybody but himself, let alone anyone as nebulous as "future presidents". He seems to think he is on track to become el-presidente for life, so there will be no future presidents to cater for ever.

Conclusion: Madness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom