plague311
Great minds think...
I wonder if he thinks he's passing the women's right to vote or if he doesn't understand the meaning of centennial commemoration... or both.
Yes
I wonder if he thinks he's passing the women's right to vote or if he doesn't understand the meaning of centennial commemoration... or both.
I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to ask why a centennial event wasn't done years before.
WAs he "joking" there? Or is he entirely insane?
Maybe, just maybe, he was asking why there hadn't already been a commemorative coin before, for the 50th or 75th anniversary ?
Maybe, just maybe, he was asking why there hadn't already been a commemorative coin before, for the 50th or 75th anniversary ?
Maybe, just maybe, he was asking why there hadn't already been a commemorative coin before, for the 50th or 75th anniversary ?
But the word centennial was in it. As Belz... eluded to, this didn't happen in a vacuum. Take Trump's body of work as a guide.
I agree with someone else's previous take. I don't think Trump had a clue what centennial means.
Trump, on signing the Woman's Suffrage Centennial Coin Act to commemorate the passage of the 19th Amendment is 1920: "I'm curious why wasn't it done a long time ago? And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."
It sounds to me like he's just forgotten what he was talking about in the first sentence by the time he got to the second sentence, and then fell back on his usual "I'm the Biglyest" posturing.
"the passage of the 19th Amendment is 1920: "I'm curious why wasn't it done a long time ago?"" > Not actually a bad question, why did it take until 1920?
>Goldfish memory time< "Something didn't happen? Now I did something? I must have done the thing!"
> "And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."
It sounds to me like he's just forgotten what he was talking about in the first sentence by the time he got to the second sentence, and then fell back on his usual "I'm the Biglyest" posturing.
"the passage of the 19th Amendment is 1920: "I'm curious why wasn't it done a long time ago?"" > Not actually a bad question, why did it take until 1920?
>Goldfish memory time< "Something didn't happen? Now I did something? I must have done the thing!"
> "And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."
Hey! Dragons are real! I saw them on Game of Thrones!
Yeah but they're 4 years old, not 400.
Trump, on signing the Woman's Suffrage Centennial Coin Act to commemorate the passing of the 19th Amendment in 1920: "I'm curious why wasn't it done a long time ago? And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I'm president, we get things done."
I've been looking at the screen for about 5 minutes trying to think of something to say, but I give up.
CNN said:First lady Melania Trump took her "Be Best" initiative to the Baltimore area on Tuesday, where she was met with a chorus of boos from attendees at a youth summit aimed at raising awareness about the nation's opioid crisis.
In Baltimore on Tuesday, the first lady touted her work with "Be Best," which focuses on children's well-being, online safety and opioid abuse.
I just watched Trump pardon the Thanksgiving turkeys. I was disgusted that he turned this non-political traditional event into a political attack on the Dems and, in particular, Adam Schiff under the thin veil of 'humor'. He also turned it into a campaign event and, oddly, brought up al Baghdadi. Thankfully, the audience didn't seem to appreciate his 'humor' as I heard virtually no laughs. Even Melania grimaced when her frozen smile broke. IMO, she looked embarrassed.
What war crimes did the turkeys commit that he respects them for?
I was disgusted that he turned this non-political traditional event into a political attack on the Dems and, in particular, Adam Schiff under the thin veil of 'humor'.
Surely you're not surprised, though.