• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I did not wish to defend Trump’s withholding of his health status. He works for us and I think we have a right to know. It seems lopsided that we know everything about Bernie’s latest incident, but virtually nothing about the man who may be his opponent’s last incident.

My point was, this is not new. Another “whatabout” - weren’t Kennedy’s near crippling back problems also hidden?
 
Navy Secretary Richard Spencer resigned Sunday at the request of Defense Secretary Mark Esper over the case of disgraced Navy SEAL that has created high-level friction between the president and the Pentagon.

The defense chief demanded his resignation Sunday after Mr. Spencer attempted to cut a deal with the White House over the case of Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher, Mr. Spencer said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-allow-internal-review-of-navy-seal-case-11574599532
 
Again, I did not wish to defend Trump’s withholding of his health status. He works for us and I think we have a right to know.
Not to sound anti-democratic but other than maybe some generalities I don't presume any "people's right to know" the president's health status.

Bernie released his own info; Bernie's call.
 
Trump Tweets

The Impeachment Scam is driving Republican Poll Numbers UP, UP, UP! Thank you Shifty.

“The whole Russia thing was a Hoax, and the Ukraine thing is a Hoax, and the Democrats are a Joke. This is a disaster for them!” @DevinNunes @FoxNews The Do Nothing Democrats are hurting our Country, and they don’t care!

Democrats going back to their Districts for Thanksgiving are getting absolutely hammered by their constituents over the phony Impeachment Scam. Republicans will have a great #2020 Election!
 
Not to sound anti-democratic but other than maybe some generalities I don't presume any "people's right to know" the president's health status.

Bernie released his own info; Bernie's call.

Point taken. Sometimes we have to be careful what we wish for! :eek:

49118812432_85cba510c5.jpg
 
Isn't the thread wonderful with Russian trolls spreading their disinformation?



It just goes to show you koo koo the world has become.
It would help if their message made any sense.


Help who?

It wouldn't make any difference to their target audience. If anything it would confuse them.

Why bother? Extra work for no extra gain.
 
I accidentally wandered onto the Apple newsfeed and was amazed at how Pro Trump and Elitist it looked. Now I can't get back on it without downloading the app and/or paying for it
 
I almost feel sorry for him. He is an idiot, but a life as one of Trumps offspring must be hell. As hard as he tries, he will never come close to his sisters favoritism. And he knows it.

President seems to be the kind of guy who, when he has a bad day, likes to beat his wife, later heading over to his mistress.
 
I read it as being impossible to see people falling from 4 miles away. With the unaided eye, anyway. With binoculars, or at least a telescope, then it's quite possible. As small specks with less powerful optics.

Correct. Trump has never mentioned using binoculars or a telescope. I wonder what the excuse is for his lie regarding seeing 1,000's of people celebrating over in Jersey?
But weren't TV images better for those situated several miles distant? Maybe Trump is remembering what was shown on the tube.

Or maybe he's just lying. According to WAPO's Fact Checker, he's averaging 12 lies a day. And those are just the ones we know about.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/politics/donald-trump-lies-fact-check/index.html
 
Navy Secretary Richard Spencer resigned Sunday at the request of Defense Secretary Mark Esper Esperanto over the case of disgraced Navy SEAL that has created high-level friction between the president and the Pentagon.

The defense chief demanded his resignation Sunday after Mr. Spencer attempted to cut a deal with the White House over the case of Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher, Mr. Spencer said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-allow-internal-review-of-navy-seal-case-11574599532

FTFY. :D
 
I have never ignored any poster here. I worry that I may miss something really stupid.

Usually those are quoted anyway. After several years of very sparing use of the Ignore button, this weekend I cut the reading of the politics threads in half by making six simple clicks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom