• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN's Dr. Gupta thinks Trump's hospital visit might have been more serious than reported.

I think it's very clear that the reason he went to the hospital is far more than they are claiming, that it was just a routine checkup. Certainly there was something symptomatic that they went to check out.

Now, I also don't think there is any reason to think that it ultimately was anything serious. It's just that when a 70 year old (president or not) has symptoms, you don't mess around and you get them checked out.

Chest pains, dizziness or even nausea would be a reason to get checked out at a hospital. And all can have benign origins.
 
I couldn't tell from the 1/8 of a second he whizzed by in the clip, but others commented he had no tie on, which would be another clue towards dizziness/shortness of breath (or other symptoms associated with lack of oxygenated blood to the brain).
 
On the one hand, I lament the fact that reports on the president’s health concerns cannot be believed.

On the other hand, didn’t FDR successfully hide his paralysis from the public for quite some time? I’m all for transparency, but Trump is not the first to hide health concerns from the public.
 
On the one hand, I lament the fact that reports on the president’s health concerns cannot be believed.

On the other hand, didn’t FDR successfully hide his paralysis from the public for quite some time? I’m all for transparency, but Trump is not the first to hide health concerns from the public.

FDR minimized exposure of his partial paralysis as much as possible but it was not a 'secret' that he had had polio. He held birthday balls which served as fundraisers for Warm Springs (a resort for polio treatment) and the polio foundation he created became The March of Dimes.

Woodrow Wilson, on the other hand, suffered from two strokes which left him completely incapacitated for quite some time. His wife, Edith, and a few close advisers, hid this and governed secretly in his stead.

I have no doubt that IF Trump was taken to Walter Reed for a health problem that they would lie about it. Nothing coming out of the WH or Trump can be taken at face value based on the innumerable lies they've told.
 
Trump, who had the big picture on the day of 9/11


will be clear with Rudy by now, who had the operating central in "his" floor 23 at WTC7 on 9/11. These guys have the Kompromat to bring the whole house of cards down, I said it before and you clowns can ignore it as much as you like, it stays a fact.
 
Trump, who had the big picture on the day of 9/11


will be clear with Rudy by now, who had the operating central in "his" floor 23 at WTC7 on 9/11. These guys have the Kompromat to bring the whole house of cards down, I said it before and you clowns can ignore it as much as you like, it stays a fact.

Isn't the thread wonderful with Russian trolls spreading their disinformation?

It just goes to show you koo koo the world has become.
 
On the one hand, I lament the fact that reports on the president’s health concerns cannot be believed.

On the other hand, didn’t FDR successfully hide his paralysis from the public for quite some time? I’m all for transparency, but Trump is not the first to hide health concerns from the public.

FDR minimized exposure of his partial paralysis as much as possible but it was not a 'secret' that he had had polio. He held birthday balls which served as fundraisers for Warm Springs (a resort for polio treatment) and the polio foundation he created became The March of Dimes.

Woodrow Wilson, on the other hand, suffered from two strokes which left him completely incapacitated for quite some time. His wife, Edith, and a few close advisers, hid this and governed secretly in his stead.

I have no doubt that IF Trump was taken to Walter Reed for a health problem that they would lie about it. Nothing coming out of the WH or Trump can be taken at face value based on the innumerable lies they've told.

Stacy nails it here. Everyone knew about FDR's condition. Did those running his campaigns and presidency "manage" his public appearances so the public didn't see him in wheelchair? Absolutely. And the press respected this and didn't focus on his condition.

Yea, Edith Gault was the defacto President after Wilson's stroke. The movie Dave reminded me of this.
 
Isn't the thread wonderful with Russian trolls spreading their disinformation?

The 'ignore' button is a wonderful tool.

It just goes to show you koo koo the world has become.

From Trump during a campaign speech in Nov. 2015:
"I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center, because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in," he said then. "Many people jumped, and I witnessed that. I watched that."

This is impossible as Trump Tower is a bit more than 4 miles from the Towers. But then again, Trump certainly has the greatest eyesight in the history of the world. The best eyesight. People are saying that.
 
The 'ignore' button is a wonderful tool.



From Trump during a campaign speech in Nov. 2015:


This is impossible as Trump Tower is a bit more than 4 miles from the Towers. But then again, Trump certainly has the greatest eyesight in the history of the world. The best eyesight. People are saying that.


Our Stacy here has problems seeing a highrise from another highrise four miles away and to use a button that she claims is a "wonderfull tool". Adorable.
 
Trump Tweets

Too bad we didn’t have the G-7 here. I offered to pick up the entire cost, would have saved at least $35,000,000 for the USA. Best location. Very stupid people thought I would gain. Wrong! Looking at Camp David. Will announce soon.
That sounds like a bribe.
 
The 'ignore' button is a wonderful tool.



From Trump during a campaign speech in Nov. 2015:


This is impossible as Trump Tower is a bit more than 4 miles from the Towers. But then again, Trump certainly has the greatest eyesight in the history of the world. The best eyesight. People are saying that.
He could see all the way to New Jersey.
 
He could see all the way to New Jersey.

That's when he saw all those thousands and thousands of people cheering!

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.

— Donald Trump on Saturday, November 21st, 2015 in comments during a speech


Wait, I thought he was in Trump Tower watching the planes plow into them and people jumping. He must have hurried over to Jersey City because we all know traffic in NYC flowed normally that day. No problems!
 
The 'ignore' button is a wonderful tool.

From Trump during a campaign speech in Nov. 2015:


This is impossible as Trump Tower is a bit more than 4 miles from the Towers. But then again, Trump certainly has the greatest eyesight in the history of the world. The best eyesight. People are saying that.

Trump is ridiculous. I have little doubt he maybe could see the towers. But he certainly could not see people jumping. A 6 foot man at 7000 yards or 70 football fields would be invisible.
 
Our Stacy here has problems seeing a highrise from another highrise four miles away and to use a button that she claims is a "wonderfull tool". Adorable.

I read it as being impossible to see people falling from 4 miles away. With the unaided eye, anyway. With binoculars, or at least a telescope, then it's quite possible. As small specks with less powerful optics.

But weren't TV images better for those situated several miles distant? Maybe Trump is remembering what was shown on the tube.
 
Trump Tweets

@SecAzar and I will soon release a plan to let Florida and other States import prescription drugs that are MUCH CHEAPER than what we have now! Hard-working Americans don’t deserve to pay such high prices for the drugs they need. We are fighting DAILY to make sure this HAPPENS...

...While we had the first prescription drug price decrease in 50 years, Americans still pay far too much for drugs – other countries pay far less – that is WRONG! We will soon be putting more options on the table...

...Pelosi and her Do Nothing Democrats drug pricing bill doesn’t do the trick. FEWER cures! FEWER treatments! Time for the Democrats to get serious about bipartisan solutions to lowering prescription drug prices for families...

...House Republicans are showing real LEADERSHIP and prepared to enact bipartisan solutions for drug prices. Do Nothing Democrats are playing partisan politics with YOUR drug prices! We are READY to work together if they actually want to get something done!

Why only some states and not all states?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom