• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he won’t. That treasonous little ferret-faced* halfwit knows they have him dead to rights. It’s just a characteristically transparent bluff, one soaked with extra flop-sweat.

He belongs in jail.


* Apologies to ferrets for the comparison.

First, I think pie-faced I more accurate than ferret-faced.

Second, I am not convinced that he knows they have him. I think he may have convinced himself that what he did is neither illegal or immoral. Half of that might be “if the president does it then it is not illegal” and half might be “if I do it it is not illegal.” Or it could be simply his being unable to comprehend that there are law enforcement agencies (or any government agency) with the authority to indict Donald Trump.

Remember, he does not have even a passing familiarity with the Constitution.
 
First, I think pie-faced I more accurate than ferret-faced.

Second, I am not convinced that he knows they have him. I think he may have convinced himself that what he did is neither illegal or immoral. Half of that might be “if the president does it then it is not illegal” and half might be “if I do it it is not illegal.” Or it could be simply his being unable to comprehend that there are law enforcement agencies (or any government agency) with the authority to indict Donald Trump.

Remember, he does not have even a passing familiarity with the Constitution.

Like everything he owns, he wants to put his name on it: the Trumpitution.
 
Sadly, it will make no difference. Trump. Supporters. Just. Don't. Care.

I've never seen a more classic case of confirmation bias than I'm seeing from Trump supporters.

I'm not thinking about Trump supporters. Trump is going to win 35 percent of the vote next year. And he's welcome to that.
 
Something from the candidate thread that belongs here:

I don't think there would be a backlash. Sure, some people are going to point it out and try to make an issue of it. You just move right past it. Hell, I can't remember Melanie even touching Donald. Ever.

There was that time she slapped his hand away when they were walking.


She did have a son together, so presumably she must have at some point.

I've heard him say more than once that Melanie has a son. I don't think I've ever heard him say, my son.
 
https://www.kxan.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2019/11/trump-at-apple-1.jpg?w=2560&h=1440&crop=1

And that right there folks is the face of a 21st Century President as he looks at machinery in a computer manufacturing plant.

"What does this have to do with fruit? This looks like cyber. Maybe it's apple cyber. I don't drink apple cyber. Why aren't there hamberders? Melanie's probably eating them. No quid quo pro. Poe crow. I can never say that right. How does Rudy say that? He's a lawyer. I think he's a lawyer. Tim Apple isn't smarter than me. Why aren't I golfing? I'm the President. I should be able to go golfing if I want to. I want a Diet Coke. No quids proke crow."
 
Last edited:
I don't know. I used to love Colbert but ever since he took over Letterman's show he's not what he used to be.

His monologue is funny as hell. He's just as good as when he was on the Colbert Report.

Interviewing guests varies by the guest but it's usually better than Fallon's.
 
Trump Tweets

Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher will be on @foxandfriends this morning at 7:30 A.M. Have no fear, all will end well for everyone!

Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, AOC and the rest of the Democrats are not getting important legislation done, hence, the Do Nothing Democrats. USMCA, National Defense Authorization Act, Gun Safety, Prescription Drug Prices, & Infrastructure are dead in the water because of the Dems!
 
Trump Tweets

Too bad we didn’t have the G-7 here. I offered to pick up the entire cost, would have saved at least $35,000,000 for the USA. Best location. Very stupid people thought I would gain. Wrong! Looking at Camp David. Will announce soon.

Trump Golf
@TrumpGolf
Proud to announce @TrumpDoral has been named @GOLF_com's Resort of the Week! https://golf.com/travel/2019/11/19/top-100-resort-week-trump-national-doral-miami/
 
Trump Tweets

Too bad we didn’t have the G-7 here. I offered to pick up the entire cost, would have saved at least $35,000,000 for the USA. Best location. Very stupid people thought I would gain. Wrong! Looking at Camp David. Will announce soon.

Trump Golf
@TrumpGolf
Proud to announce @TrumpDoral has been named @GOLF_com's Resort of the Week! https://golf.com/travel/2019/11/19/top-100-resort-week-trump-national-doral-miami/

anyone stopping Trump from donating $35 million, as he claimed he would have done if they stayed at his place?
 
CNN's Dr. Gupta thinks Trump's hospital visit might have been more serious than reported.
Given that the White House had previously given plenty of advance notice about the President's past physical exams, last weekend's visit to Walter Reed reportedly took everyone by surprise, including much of the staff at the hospital itself. Whenever the President is planning a visit to Walter Reed, an institution-wide notice goes out, making staff aware of certain road and corridor closings. According to a person familiar with the matter, that didn't happen last weekend.

Also striking: the fact that the president's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, rode with Trump in the presidential motorcade. Typically, the doctor rides separately from the President for security reasons. A former White House doctor told me it had never happened during their time there.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/health/trump-hospital-gupta-analysis/index.html
 
Trump has been feeling a little anxious lately with good reason. He wolfed down that extra cheesburger and worked the fries pretty good, too. Naturally he had a little heartburn, who wouldn't, even someone with the best health. Out of an excess of caution the doctors said check it out. Heartburn can be a symptom of heart attack. All that sudafed, too, maybe it's making him jittery, bad for the ol' ticker.
 
CNN's Dr. Gupta thinks Trump's hospital visit might have been more serious than reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/health/trump-hospital-gupta-analysis/index.html

Could have been an anxiety attack. An EKG is usually performed to rule out a heart attack. They might have gone to the W. Reed out of an abundance of caution.

An anxiety or panic attack often comes on suddenly, with symptoms peaking within 10 minutes. For doctors to diagnose a panic attack, they look for at least four of the following signs: sweating, trembling, shortness of breath, a choking sensation, chest pain, nausea, dizziness, fear of losing your mind, fear of dying, feeling hot or cold, numbness or tingling, a racing heart (heart palpitations), and feeling unusually detached from yourself.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/conditions/what-its-like-to-have-an-anxiety-attack/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom