Matthew Best
Penultimate Amazing
I don't think there's any doubt that Trump would make Steely Dan unlistenable. Or any band, really.
I don't think he even likes music.
I don't think he even likes music.
Has anybody ever wondered what it would be like if Donald Trump were vocalist for Steely Dan?
No, didn't think so. But just in case, if you did wonder, then wonder no more, for this is probably more or less what it would be like:
Not at all, "failing to recall" is a great way to seemingly deny something that definitely happened without committing perjury.![]()
Trump Tweets
The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!
Breaking via NYT: The DOJ IG report "debunks a series of conspiracy theories and insinuations about the FBI that Mr. Trump and his allies have put forward." IG Horowitz "made no finding of politically biased actions" by top Comey, McCabe and Strzok.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/us/politics/russia-investigation-inspector-general-report.html
CNN is reporting that Devin Nunes is up to his neck in the corruption that is the source of the Trump problems. No wonder he has protested so much...
CNN is reporting that Devin Nunes is up to his neck in the corruption that is the source of the Trump problems. No wonder he has protested so much...
He says he is going to take CNN to court after Thanksgiving.
Can you say "vexatious litigant", boys and girls? I knew you could!He says he is going to take CNN to court after Thanksgiving.
Sadly, it will make no difference. Trump. Supporters. Just. Don't. Care.
I've never seen a more classic case of confirmation bias than I'm seeing from Trump supporters.
******* Regan. The source of the present ********.
Hinckly should still be in jail for failing to kill Ronnie.
But he’s not.
Is his aim better now? Asking for a friend.
He says he is going to take CNN to court after Thanksgiving.
Whoa there. Down that path lurks madness. Our great experiment will fail if we resort to violent changes of power.
And can I just say how screwed up you have to be if I'm the voice of reason.
These "policies" often have a yearly cap as well, so they don't even prevent that.
Ironically, they can also discourage preventive medicine, since the cost of a test like a colonoscopy is equal to, or greater than the yearly premiums. A person in financially precarious circumstance that could manage $1500 for a test like that will need to forgo it in order to pay their years premiums.
I agree, except I'd replace "confirmation bias" with "cult worship."
He says he is going to take CNN to court after Thanksgiving.
No, he won’t. That treasonous little ferret-faced* halfwit knows they have him dead to rights. It’s just a characteristically transparent bluff, one soaked with extra flop-sweat.
He belongs in jail.
* Apologies to ferrets for the comparison.
I don't think his GOP cronies would get very enthused about the idea.
Depositions, discovery, testifying under oath ... that sort of thing.
But personally I hope he goes through with it. CNN would probably be tickled pink. I know I would.
I don't think his GOP cronies would get very enthused about the idea.
Depositions, discovery, testifying under oath ... that sort of thing.
But personally I hope he goes through with it. CNN would probably be tickled pink. I know I would.