Does anyone here ever get laid?
Are we the only mammal on the planet that generally asks permission before jumping on a female? Then stop complaining! We've come so far!
"Oh no nooo! We're going to change men!" That seems to be the fantasy.
How about we deal with reality a little? Men have dicks and are slaves to them to varying degrees at different times. We act like men sometimes. And I'm not talking about rape, I'm talking about the Gillette commercial where it's bad to take a second glance at a lady.
"Not cool bro", was the line I believe. You know what? **** you, bro. Nobody agrees with you or acts like that. You tried the "Metro Man" thing already - give it up, nobody is buying it. We're still men!
I honestly feel that some people don't think humans are actually human anymore. We are supposed to rise up to some mythical mode of behavior that no mortal has ever achieved. No bad thoughts, no whistling at girls, no inappropriate Halloween costumes from 30 years ago.
"My boob was brushed up against in high school. I'm a
surVIvor" No you're not, you're a ******* whiner. I don't usually asterisk here but **** this **** already.
Anyways, no, Trans women are still not women, no matter how you...slice it.