I know, right? But do you know why?
I'm assuming it had/has something to do with your wife's experience at the speech yesterday because it was in your response was to my question of
"now what ?"
I know, right? But do you know why?
I remember there was some book, kind of important to the "skeptic" community, that had "don't panic" as rule one handed out with a towel. Pity that nobody gave it to Greta. Maybe puberty would have ensued.
I'm assuming it had/has something to do with your wife's experience at the speech yesterday because it was in your response was to my question of
"now what ?"
You can watch the speech for yourself, CBC's got it and then make your own determination about who she's trying to shame when she uses the word adults.
Why is the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy important to you?I remember there was some book, kind of important to the "skeptic" community, that had "don't panic" as rule one handed out with a towel. Pity that nobody gave it to Greta. Maybe puberty would have ensued.
Why is the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy important to you?
More pointedly, why is her puberty being brought into it?
I think she nailed it when she said "Adults like to change the subject when the environment is brought up." We even see that in this thread. In your post even.
I know, heh. Maybe I have Aspergers
Why is the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy important to you?
My wife says that Greta is extremely well spoken and intelligent.
Aspergers isn't what they call it when adults feel the need to make up lies about teenagers to make themselves feel superior.
Well, we went vegan.
Consumption is driven by demand, not supply
That's why people who want to sell you a bunch of useless crap like Alaska Cruises and black pearls hate her.
Aspergers isn't what they call it when adults feel the need to make up lies about teenagers to make themselves feel superior.
Probably couldn't comprehend Sagan's The Demon Haunted World. You know, the one where he talked about the coming environmental crisis based on real science, not comedy science fiction.
But coincidentally, what you call them also has two syllables and begins with 'As'
Just like that?
A health and lifestyle decision, based on hearing a lecture from a juvenile doomsday evangelist, rather than a nutrition or medical professional?
Have the climate climate scientists actually addressed the effect on climate change by anyone going vegan?
If everyone went vegan?