theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
Do you have an argument? Or just personal attacks?I see you know nothing about the Mideast.
Just like Donnie in that regard.
Besides, we tried isolationism once, it did not work.
Do you have an argument? Or just personal attacks?I see you know nothing about the Mideast.
Just like Donnie in that regard.
Besides, we tried isolationism once, it did not work.
How successful has all of the supposed historical context and knowledge been so far.Historical context and knowledge of the geopolitical landscape is necessary for these decisions. Trump doesn't have any nor does he care. Many knee jerk antiwar people share this mentality.
How successful has all of the supposed historical context and knowledge been so far.
You didn't answer my question.Do you like us being the world’s police?
I wonder why we have 1,000 troops there?
The people who got us into Vietnam and Iraq also knew more than you or I.
There was an article a while ago that said that Trump approves all the tweets that are written for him. So even if he didn't write that himself, he still went "yup, that's how I want to be perceived".
Do you like us being the world’s police?
I wonder why we have 1,000 troops there?
The people who got us into Vietnam and Iraq also knew more than you or I.
You also need to remember that once people said in the 1990's "Who cares what happens over there? Can't impact us anyway" about another country in the Mideast.
That Country was Afghanistan.And we all know what happened...
Just nuke the entire site from orbit - it's the only way to be sure...In order to forestall another 9/11-type attack, we should keep a close eye on the Kurds, and if an OBK emerges and settles in under a friendly despot, we should definitely send a SEAL hit team sooner rather than later.
As someone described him the other day. He is amazing in the same way that Ebola is amazing.Wow. Guess that makes him quite the president. True leadership.
You didn't answer my question.
If it's simply that you have a philosophy that the U.S. military should have no presence overseas that's fine.
I am not in favor of having troops in Syria. I am not against any presence overseas but I don't like them in war zones.
I guess everyone prefers not to put troops at risk, but of course the point of having troops is that one is willing to put them in war zones.
Send like an awful lot of folk whip know stuff agree that leaving our troops in Syria was a good idea. But then they hadn't heard Erdogan's silver tongue.My problem is that nobody seems to agree with me on which war zones to put them in.
Send like an awful lot of folk whip know stuff agree that leaving our troops in Syria was a good idea. But then they hadn't heard Erdogan's silver tongue.
They were a deterrent. To prevent a Turkish invasion. Which is happening now. While the Kurds fight the Turks, they're also trying to keep 11,000 ISIS fighters from escaping. Some have already escaped. The Kurds did the actual fighting with ISIS as well.I am not in favor of having troops in Syria. I am not against any presence overseas but I don't like them in war zones.
I admit I do not know that much about the complicated situation there.
Please educate me on the reasons we should be in Syria if you believe we should be there. I am not against learning.
There may humanitarian reasons we should be there.
But those types of circumstances exist all over the earth.
Here's some background from Wikipedia.I am not in favor of having troops in Syria. I am not against any presence overseas but I don't like them in war zones.
Here's some background from Wikipedia.I am not in favor of having troops in Syria. I am not against any presence overseas but I don't like them in war zones.