• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's "Great and Unmatched Wisdom" Tweet

Trump's "Great and Umatched Wisdom". Who wrote it?

  • Trump wrote it, that's really what he thinks.

    Votes: 67 77.0%
  • A suckup in the White House, making Trump happy.

    Votes: 10 11.5%
  • A troll in the White House, making Trump look foolish.

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Erdogan or Putin

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • The Planet X'ers, via the probe in his rectum.

    Votes: 5 5.7%

  • Total voters
    87
I am not in favor of having troops in Syria. I am not against any presence overseas but I don't like them in war zones.
I admit I do not know that much about the complicated situation there.
Please educate me on the reasons we should be in Syria if you believe we should be there. I am not against learning.
There may humanitarian reasons we should be there.
But those types of circumstances exist all over the earth.
Whatever we may think about having troops in Syria, I'm hoping we can all agree that it's spectacularly inept and foolish to make a withdraw decision on the spur of the moment without giving military leaders or our allies in Syria so much as a heads-up. Allies on the ground woke up to see US vehicles driving away, according to press reports.
 
Send like an awful lot of folk whip know stuff

"Send like an awful lot of folk" is one way to describe a troop movement. Also, "folk whip know stuff" is the name of my retro-techno funk band.

agree that leaving our troops in Syria was a good idea. But then they hadn't heard Erdogan's silver tongue.
I have no opinion about that.
 
"Send like an awful lot of folk" is one way to describe a troop movement. Also, "folk whip know stuff" is the name of my retro-techno funk band.


I have no opinion about that.
I blame my phone interface for the pile of nonsense in that sentence. I do not use the word "like" like that.

I meant it seems like a lot of folk who know stuff...

Sorry for the obvious incoherence.
 
ETA: I voted "Troll".


Do you also think that trolls wrote that he is a "very stable genius," a "true stable genius" and an "extremely stable genius", whose "I.Q. is one of the highest"?!
 
Obviously we can't determine definitively if he was "trolling". But really, it's not as if it's all that different from his numerous sincere expressions about his great wisdom, from which this is a mere sampling...

Do you mean to suggest that the person who...?

knows more about ISIS than the generals
knows more about courts than any human being on Earth
knows more about immigration that anyone
knows more about taxes, maybe in the history of the world
knows more about infrastructure than anybody
knows more about technology than anybody
knows more about drones than anybody
knows more about campaign finance than anybody
understands politicians better than anybody
nobody knows more about trade than him
only he alone can fix it
is an extremely stable genius

... would seriously claim to have great and unmatched wisdom? Not a chance!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom