It's really pretty simple....Consume less, save the planet.
Disagree ?
Yes. It is:
Reduce
Reuse
Recycle
...and it should be in that order.
But relying on billions of people to decide by themselves to do this is utopian whereas it is more reliable to have governments put in regulations in a way that is similar to the banning of CFCs when it became clear what effect they had on the ozone layer. It would have been hopeless to rely on consumers to punish manufacturers by buying the most eco-friendly fridges.
Yes. It is:
Reduce
Reuse
Recycle
...and it should be in that order.
But relying on billions of people to decide by themselves to do this is utopian whereas it is more reliable to have governments put in regulations in a way that is similar to the banning of CFCs when it became clear what effect they had on the ozone layer. It would have been hopeless to rely on consumers to punish manufacturers by buying the most eco-friendly fridges.
I personally don't believe that the "Greta effect" will make much difference at all.
But holy crap, I still love to see how a little girl is triggering the crap out of so many conservative snowflakes. It's absolutely delicious.
I personally don't believe that the "Greta effect" will make much difference at all.
But holy crap, I still love to see how a little girl is triggering the crap out of so many conservative snowflakes. It's absolutely delicious.
I personally don't believe that the "Greta effect" will make much difference at all.
But holy crap, I still love to see how a little girl is triggering the crap out of so many conservative snowflakes. It's absolutely delicious.
Heard this a lot lately.
All it kind of shows is how much importance both sides really give to what she preaching.
Ahem, Austrian election.....
Both sides? There aren't two sides, AGW is a fact.Heard this a lot lately.
All it kind of shows is how much importance both sides really give to what she preaching.
Both sides? There aren't two sides, AGW is a fact.
Sorry mate. You might have to give me a free one paragraph lesson on that one as I don't follow it, to get your point.
Tried googling quickly, and getting mix of right winning...losing....winning.
It is a bit confusing, but then I have never been the brainiest.
![]()
I linked to it earlier. The Green Party tripled its vote and may form a governing coalition. They are calling it the Thunberg Effect. Not her, but the media.
Leaders should ignore her at their peril.
I’m talking about the future not the past.
People will believe what they want but AGW doesn't depend on people's beliefs, it is just a fact. To say there are two sides is to claim AGW isn't a fact.Being fact doesn't stop a large proportion of people not believing in fact.
If it did you wouldn't have conspiracy theories and people saying the Brexit referendum was a good idea.
Unfortunately govts don't have a huge amount of way of controlling the first two.........Unless they don't mind being voted out for doing it.
Good luck getting people to reduce
On mandating the recycling of plastics of course. What did you think he was talking about?
Yes. It is:
Reduce
Reuse
Recycle
...and it should be in that order.
But relying on billions of people to decide by themselves to do this is utopian whereas it is more reliable to have governments put in regulations in a way that is similar to the banning of CFCs when it became clear what effect they had on the ozone layer. It would have been hopeless to rely on consumers to punish manufacturers by buying the most eco-friendly fridges.