• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Sweet/Sweat 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I've seen some Category 4's -- you don't even see them that much," Trump said at a briefing with officials at FEMA's headquarters in Washington, DC.

"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately"
Okay, that was jaw-dropping, even for him.
 
And what could possibly go wrong?

[qimg]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48664768412_af2202cef7.jpg[/qimg]
That's just one of the religions. There's plenty more. Everyone should get religion! Some people should be allowed have more than one they are so religious!

YOU get a religion! And YOU get a religion! EVERYONE GETS A RELIGION! YAY!!
 
Doesn't he spend a lot of time in Florida? How can anyone own property in Florida and not be familiar with hurricanes?! That's like living in Japan and never having heard of earthquakes!
Don't forget that Trump usually forgets anything that happened more than 30 seconds ago. That's in the past, history. Stuff like the start of the thought or sentence he is working on right now.
 
Never heard of a Category 5 hurricane. Who knew? Next up, not many people know this, but I just found out there's this little island called Puerto Rico.

For some reason when I hear this I think of Porky Pig, saying "I'm learning all about that meteo...meteo..meteo....weather!"
 
I wonder how our resident Trump WOrhsipers will respond to his Hurricane tweets.

I want to know what they'll say if he soils himself walking up the steps of "Aircraft one".

I don't actually think there's more than about 10% chance of it happening, though.
 
Trump Tweets

“Brazil will allow more American Ethanol to enter the country without Tariffs, a decision that Brazilian mills are celebrating. The seemingly counter-intuitive reaction stems from the tone of ongoing negotiations between the South American nation and the U.S. for a....

....Trade Agreement.” @business @ChuckGrassley @joniernst @debfisher @BenSasse Making great progress for our Farmers. Approved E-15, year round. Big additional list to be submitted and approved within two weeks. Will be even better for Ethanol, and we save our small refineries!
 
Trump Tweets

“Brazil will allow more American Ethanol to enter the country without Tariffs, a decision that Brazilian mills are celebrating. The seemingly counter-intuitive reaction stems from the tone of ongoing negotiations between the South American nation and the U.S. for a....

....Trade Agreement.” @business @ChuckGrassley @joniernst @debfisher @BenSasse Making great progress for our Farmers. Approved E-15, year round. Big additional list to be submitted and approved within two weeks. Will be even better for Ethanol, and we save our small refineries!

Earlier today ethanol sucked and we were getting away from it, now we're loosening restrictions on higher blends and featuring it in trade deals.
 
TrumpTweets

Since my election, many trillions of dollars of worth has been created for our Country, and the Stock Market is up over 50%. If you followed the advice of the Failing New York Times columnist, Paul Krugman, you’d be doing VERY poorly - you’d be angry and hurt. He never got it!

Note here the irony of the fact that, even if the American economy suffered a huge depression while Trump was president, it would still produce "many trillions of dollars of worth".

Besides, if the American economy is so great, then why can't they balance the federal budget? I guess American's are just too poor to pay attention to the balance sheet.
 
REPORTER: Do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of World War 2?

TRUMP: "I do have a great message for Poland & we have Mike Pence, our vice president, is just about landing right now...I just want to congratulate Poland"

I honestly suspect he has no idea that the war started on Sept. 1, 1939 with the invasion of Poland by the Germans. He thinks it started on Dec. 7, 1941 with Pearl Harbor. He literally had no clue what the reporter was referring to.
 
I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I've seen some Category 4's -- you don't even see them that much," Trump said at a briefing with officials at FEMA's headquarters in Washington, DC.

"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately"
Right...
He's already said something similar at least four times regarding previous Cat 5 storms during his Presidency.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom