• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Sweet/Sweat 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

I have not forgotten that when it was announced that I was going to do The Apprentice, and when it then became a big hit, helping NBC’s failed lineup greatly, @DebraMessing came up to me at an Upfront & profusely thanked me, even calling me “Sir.” How times have changed!

You must admit that constancy in relationships is a trait that Trump values and displays. He is particularly steadfast, never fickle. If he says a world leader is wise and trustworthy today then he'll say the same tomorrow, come what may.

This is why Messing must bother him. If she liked his ability to produce ratings as a reality TV personality, why doesn't she like how he presidents? It makes no sense.
 
Trump played golf? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell ya! :shocked:

"Acting gives you great flexibility that you don't have with permanent."

Really? And exactly how does that work? An acting director has some kind of ability or access to things a permanent director doesn't? More crap pouring out of Trump's pie hole.

He meant that an acting director gives the President more flexibility, which is true. He can be replaced on a whim. Why bother with going through Senate confirmation?

There ought to be a limit on the abuse of acting status to avoid confirmations.
 
I think that people should petition Fox and Lou Dobbs particularly to allow religion back in American lives without any exceptions whatever. I'm sure they would be on board.

And what could possibly go wrong?

48664768412_af2202cef7.jpg
 
TrumpTweets

Since my election, many trillions of dollars of worth has been created for our Country, and the Stock Market is up over 50%. If you followed the advice of the Failing New York Times columnist, Paul Krugman, you’d be doing VERY poorly - you’d be angry and hurt. He never got it!
 
TrumpTweets
[chirp]

I used to comment on occasion (on Twitter) to those Tweets but I recently reached the point of exhaustion. It just doesn't matter. Besides, I don't have any followers and I think you need those to get visible anyway.

Fortunately the trend of comments is tilted toward the skeptic side. Or just calling The PDJT out. If I assume the Tweets supporting him are just posted by bots it keeps my head from exploding.
 
Trump Tweets

Just watched AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka on @FoxNews and thought to myself how different he is on TV than he is when he is with me at the White House. Likes what we are doing until the cameras go on. We got robbed on Trade and everything else while his Dems just sat back....

....and watched. NAFTA is the worst Trade Deal ever made - terrible for labor - and Richard let it stand. No wonder unions are losing so much. The workers will vote for me in 2020 (lowest unemployment, most jobs ever), and should stop paying exorbitant $Dues, not worth it!
 
Trump Tweets

“They are liars, and in my opinion, TRAITORS!” @LouDobbs talking about Comey and his dwindling group of friends.
 
Trump Tweets

“The last three years of Trump policy have finally brought real hope and real change. Unemployment this year hit a 50 year low. With President Trump we’ve seen the lowest EVER African American and Hispanic unemployment. The booming Trump Economy has pushed up workers wages....

....Average hourly wages growth has far outpaced what we saw with President Obama. Across all industries, from mining and construction, to leisure & hospitality, With President Trump we see income growth in states like Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Florida,......

....swing states that went to Trump in 2016 because he promised not to forget about them like the establishment had done for decades, and their trust in President Trump, paid off as they saw their incomes rise...And it’s the lowest paid workers who have gained the most with....

....Trump Economics. With President Trump, Tariffs are bringing companies back to the USA like he said they would!
@SteveHiltonx
 
Trump Tweets

The Amazon Washington Post did a story that I brought racist attacks against the “Squad.” No, they brought racist attacks against our Nation. All I do is call them out for the horrible things they have said. The Democrats have become the Party of the Squad!
 
Trump Tweets

The LameStream Media has gone totally CRAZY! They write whatever they want, seldom have sources (even though they say they do), never do “fact checking” anymore, and are only looking for the “kill.” They take good news and make it bad. They are now beyond Fake, they are Corrupt..

....The good news is that we are winning. Our real opponent is not the Democrats, or the dwindling number of Republicans that lost their way and got left behind, our primary opponent is the Fake News Media. In the history of our Country, they have never been so bad!
 
REPORTER: Do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of World War 2?

TRUMP: "I do have a great message for Poland & we have Mike Pence, our vice president, is just about landing right now...I just want to congratulate Poland"
 
Congratulate them for which? Being invaded by the Nazis back then or by Mike Pence now?

I mean, someone's going to say it, so I might as well.

Same thing.

It's not a great joke, but it's an inevitable joke.
 
I mean, someone's going to say it, so I might as well.

Same thing.

It's not a great joke, but it's an inevitable joke.


Exactly why it was unsaid.

I was also thinking of going with something like 'Congratulate them for which? Being invaded by some fanatical nationalistic authoritarian or by Adolf Hitler before?'
 
REPORTER: Do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of World War 2?

TRUMP: "I do have a great message for Poland & we have Mike Pence, our vice president, is just about landing right now...I just want to congratulate Poland"

I suspect (only suspect) that he might be able to point to the continent where Poland resides. If, that is, he's able to point to Europe on a map.
 
Exactly why it was unsaid.

I was also thinking of going with something like 'Congratulate them for which? Being invaded by some fanatical nationalistic authoritarian or by Adolf Hitler before?'

Ah, well, shoulda knowed I was explaining the joke. My apologies.

But, honest, if tweren't me, woulda been someone else. Though, better to have let it be someone else.
 
REPORTER: Do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of World War 2?

TRUMP: "I do have a great message for Poland & we have Mike Pence, our vice president, is just about landing right now...I just want to congratulate Poland"

Now I see why people are speculating about his having s decline in mental faculties.
 
The prick is Tweetstorming because his coverage in the media has been reduced by those annoying stories like hurricanes, mass shootings, and the boat fire tragedy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom