Hasn'tthe paid or not thing been flogged to death?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-g7-blames-everybody-putin-163710786.html
It could have been stopped with the right whatever. Such genius insight right there.
I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.
Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...
Atomic Sharknadoe
I can.I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.
Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...
Atomic Sharknadoe
Whatever
I can’t believe this is still going on. It’s quite simple, if I worked for this company and I took home more money as a result of attending the rally than alt. Universe me who did everything exactly the same but didn’t attend the rally, then I was paid to attend.
I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.
There you go.Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...
Atomic Sharknadoe
At a news conference at the G7 meeting, Yamiche Alcindor of US PBS Newshour asked Trump why he claimed the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was because Obama engineered it. When he doubles down, Alcindor calls him on his lie, using that word.
Begin around 4:13
https://youtu.be/fFOSUBFhwW4
Trump pivots at the end of the exchange. Maybe Kellyanne's been coaching him.
The falling-out with Fox has been gradual, but amusing.
At a news conference at the G7 meeting, Yamiche Alcindor of US PBS Newshour asked Trump why he claimed the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was because Obama engineered it. When he doubles down, Alcindor calls him on his lie, using that word.
Begin around 4:13
https://youtu.be/fFOSUBFhwW4
Trump pivots at the end of the exchange. Maybe Kellyanne's been coaching him.
Maybe she is listening to the Russian translation...I noticed that when Macron was speaking in French, Melania was listening intently to the headphone which provided the translation. Odd for someone who claims she speaks French.![]()
I noticed that when Macron was speaking in French, Melania was listening intently to the headphone which provided the translation. Odd for someone who claims she speaks French.![]()