• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Sweet/Sweat 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of conversation that makes voters mad.

From their perspective the issue is that the electric company doesn't take "the plant ran less shifts this week" as a valid form of payment.

Regardless of the mechanism, it's an unplannned-for economic shortfall in the household budget and can be wielded as a form of coercion.
 
I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.


Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...


Atomic Sharknadoe
 
Last edited:
Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...


Atomic Sharknadoe

Yeah, I'll give it to you, that would be worse.
 
I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.
I can.

One ordered by the Bestest Scientist IN THE WORLD! Donald Trump, who suddenly pretends it was Hillary's or Obama's fault when the whole Atlantic is turned into a giant super-radioactive garden spray as well as a mass of destructive wind and rain.
 
Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...


Atomic Sharknadoe

Mega-atomic Godzilla-sharknado!
 
At a news conference at the G7 meeting, Yamiche Alcindor of US PBS Newshour asked Trump why he claimed the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was because Obama engineered it. When he doubles down, Alcindor calls him on his lie, using that word.

Begin around 4:13

https://youtu.be/fFOSUBFhwW4

Trump pivots at the end of the exchange. Maybe Kellyanne's been coaching him.
 
I can’t believe this is still going on. It’s quite simple, if I worked for this company and I took home more money as a result of attending the rally than alt. Universe me who did everything exactly the same but didn’t attend the rally, then I was paid to attend.

I know, why is this still going? And this is what I said, this is a semantics argument when the facts are clear, they got more money for going no matter how you label it.
 
I'm having trouble imaging anything worse than a radioactive hurricane.

Did you ever see On the Beach (1959 film) an end of the world movie where the people in Australia were waiting for the radioactive rain? Guess there was a remake in 2000.

In 2020 it will be the latest Sharknado installment. Trump will want the movie rights.

Oh come on, the convection of the nuclear blast throws water and sea-life into the air and at the same time breaking the hurricane into a series of tornadoes and you get the next Sci-Fi channel movie...

Atomic Sharknadoe
There you go.
 
Last edited:
At a news conference at the G7 meeting, Yamiche Alcindor of US PBS Newshour asked Trump why he claimed the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was because Obama engineered it. When he doubles down, Alcindor calls him on his lie, using that word.

Begin around 4:13

https://youtu.be/fFOSUBFhwW4

Trump pivots at the end of the exchange. Maybe Kellyanne's been coaching him.

He can't cut the reporters off like he can in White House briefings. :thumbsup:
 
At a news conference at the G7 meeting, Yamiche Alcindor of US PBS Newshour asked Trump why he claimed the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was because Obama engineered it. When he doubles down, Alcindor calls him on his lie, using that word.

Begin around 4:13

https://youtu.be/fFOSUBFhwW4

Trump pivots at the end of the exchange. Maybe Kellyanne's been coaching him.

I noticed that when Macron was speaking in French, Melania was listening intently to the headphone which provided the translation. Odd for someone who claims she speaks French.:confused:
 
I noticed that when Macron was speaking in French, Melania was listening intently to the headphone which provided the translation. Odd for someone who claims she speaks French.:confused:

Speaking a language doesn't necessarily mean you can follow someone who's speaking that language quickly, fluently and maybe using complex constructions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom