• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Sweet/Sweat 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea to nuke hurricanes is obviously nuts.

Instead, we should nuke just ahead of the path of the storm, so there is nothing left for it to destroy.
 
Well, it paid for the wall, didn't it?!
Christ, that reminds me, what happened to the wall? I haven't heard of it for months. Lost in Trump's dementia fog?




Okay, a shiny new internet for anybody who can find a picture of Melanie looking at Donald Trump the way she's here looking at Justin Trudeau:

[qimg]https://i.imgur.com/JfcG7fA.jpg[/qimg]
The guy she tells Trump not to worry about ^^, .
 
Last edited:
Okay, a shiny new internet for anybody who can find a picture of Melanie looking at Donald Trump the way she's here looking at Justin Trudeau:

[qimg]https://i.imgur.com/JfcG7fA.jpg[/qimg]

To be fair, looking at Trudeau is much more pleasing than looking at Trump. This is the equivalent of staring at a garbage dump, and then turning your gaze to a beautiful sunset.
 
To be fair, looking at Trudeau is much more pleasing than looking at Trump. This is the equivalent of staring at a garbage dump, and then turning your gaze to a beautiful sunset.
While the garbage dump has a death grip on your left hand.
Of course, with Trump's tiny hands, its not easy to maintain a death group...
 
I didn't see this, and I'm sure it will come as a complete and total surprise to everyone here, but it would appear Donald Trump and the White House lied about why he couldn't attend the climate change meeting. He said that he had meetings with people that were....at the climate change meeting.

I will say that I'm becoming more pleased with the fact that the media is more openly calling him a liar rather than him remembering incorrectly, or "falsely claiming" things. The man is a lying moron.
 
Also, it's Obama's fault that Putin isn't in the G7 anymore. It's not that Putin annexed Crimea.

Here's a full quote from Donald Trump earlier, when discussing potentially inviting Vladimir Putin to next year's G7 summit:

“Well I don’t know that he’d accept it, those are tough circumstances. He was a part of G8, and all of a sudden, he’s not in. So I think John, actually that’s a pretty tough thing for him, you know, he’s a proud person. Would I invite him, I would certainly invite him, whether or not he could come, psychologically, I think that’s a tough thing for him to do. You have a G8, and now it’s a G7, and you invite the person that was thrown our really by President Obama, and really because he got outsmarted."
 
So, fresh after his recent screw ups at this year's G7, Trump is already planning for the next G7...

From: https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/politics/trump-g7-doral-miami/index.html
President Donald Trump said Monday that he is "possibly" looking at hosting the next G7 summit at his Trump National Doral Miami Golf Resort.

Anyone want to take odds that he will also use it as an opportunity to let Russia back in somehow?
 
Anyone want to take odds that he will also use it as an opportunity to let Russia back in somehow?

Rumor has it that Trump didn't even want to attend this years G7. I don't know if he'll use it to let Russia back in, despite him wanting that to be the case, but I can easily see him using it as a reason not to go.

"Either have it at my location so I can continue to suck the money out of my taxpayers or I'm not going to come at all."

That's textbook Trumpian "logic".
 
Quote:
Trump concluded. “They took Crimea during his term. That was not a good thing. It could have been stopped with the right whatever. It could have been stopped."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-g7-blames-everybody-putin-163710786.html


It could have been stopped with the right whatever. Such genius insight right there.

It could have! I've seen several right whatevers at work. A really good right whatever can stop mass shootings, wars, toast burning, acne breakouts, and even bathtubs from overflowing. Never underestimate a good right whatever.
 
Has anyone claimed it was "more money than usual"? Again, it doesn't have to be "more money than usual" to be more money than not attending.

True, but as I pointed out numerous times they weren't hired to attend. They were forced to attend or see at least part of their pay docked.
 
True, but as I pointed out numerous times they weren't hired to attend. They were forced to attend or see at least part of their pay docked.

I can’t believe this is still going on. It’s quite simple, if I worked for this company and I took home more money as a result of attending the rally than alt. Universe me who did everything exactly the same but didn’t attend the rally, then I was paid to attend.
 
I think we're violently agreeing. But having your pay docked for not attending is worse than being paid to attend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom