Christ, that reminds me, what happened to the wall? I haven't heard of it for months. Lost in Trump's dementia fog?Well, it paid for the wall, didn't it?!
The guy she tells Trump not to worry about ^^, .Okay, a shiny new internet for anybody who can find a picture of Melanie looking at Donald Trump the way she's here looking at Justin Trudeau:
[qimg]https://i.imgur.com/JfcG7fA.jpg[/qimg]
Christ, that reminds me, what happened to the wall? I haven't heard of it for months. Lost in Trump's dementia fog?
Okay, a shiny new internet for anybody who can find a picture of Melanie looking at Donald Trump the way she's here looking at Justin Trudeau:
[qimg]https://i.imgur.com/JfcG7fA.jpg[/qimg]
To be fair, looking at Trudeau is much more pleasing than looking at Trump. This is the equivalent of staring at a garbage dump, and then turning your gaze to a beautiful sunset.
Of course, with Trump's tiny hands, its not easy to maintain a death group...While the garbage dump has a death grip on your left hand.To be fair, looking at Trudeau is much more pleasing than looking at Trump. This is the equivalent of staring at a garbage dump, and then turning your gaze to a beautiful sunset.
Here's a full quote from Donald Trump earlier, when discussing potentially inviting Vladimir Putin to next year's G7 summit:
“Well I don’t know that he’d accept it, those are tough circumstances. He was a part of G8, and all of a sudden, he’s not in. So I think John, actually that’s a pretty tough thing for him, you know, he’s a proud person. Would I invite him, I would certainly invite him, whether or not he could come, psychologically, I think that’s a tough thing for him to do. You have a G8, and now it’s a G7, and you invite the person that was thrown our really by President Obama, and really because he got outsmarted."
Hell I'm still waiting for Melania's press conference Donald promised in two weeks about how she worked in this country.
Anyone want to take odds that he will also use it as an opportunity to let Russia back in somehow?
Trump concluded. “They took Crimea during his term. That was not a good thing. It could have been stopped with the right whatever. It could have been stopped."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-g7-blames-everybody-putin-163710786.htmlQuote:
Trump concluded. “They took Crimea during his term. That was not a good thing. It could have been stopped with the right whatever. It could have been stopped."
It could have been stopped with the right whatever. Such genius insight right there.
Again, this is money they usually make during that time slot. It's not more money than usual.
Has anyone claimed it was "more money than usual"? Again, it doesn't have to be "more money than usual" to be more money than not attending.
True, but as I pointed out numerous times they weren't hired to attend. They were forced to attend or see at least part of their pay docked.