I found out that a great way to get blocked by Trumpists on twitter is to point out that no one wants to live in any or the red areas of America which is why their property values are crap compared to the "liberal hellholes" they routinely list in their attempts to back up his racist Baltimore bashing.
"Yeah, who wants to live in Seattle or San Francisco when they can enjoy Parkersburg, West Virginia!"
Man, I've almost been having fun with these fools.
Wow. You're winning, man. You're really winning.
Here's the thing, though: They're the ones jumping up and down and screaming about how horrible Cummings' District is, how it's all "the blacks" on "Welfare", blah blah blah. As much ass Mulvaney decided to try to look down his nose on us (and Chicago, and anywhere else he perceived as "black") to show that Dolt 45 wasn't being racist, the district that he represented before deciding to wallow in corruption is...considerably worse, in my opinion.
And for all of their yelling about how I "would never visit that district at night!!!", um, I have. Hundreds of times since I moved here, most likely. Watched movies, had dinners, visited friends, had a beer or two back when I was still drinking - right at Ellicott Mills Brewing. Same street I used to go to buy retro video games and play KOF on their Neo-Geo cabinet - until the river overflowed and flooded that store out. Same street Rep. Cummings has an office on, too - not to say I've met him, since I haven't.
I wonder if it's acceptably to fly a drone over there. I should check...
But in any case, these redhats just can't be cool. They just need to feel that they're better than every black person in America, if not the world. And while I live well now, I did grow up in the crack era in Roxbury, Massachusetts, so if they want to clap, I'll clap right back. And I approve of Travis mocking them, too.
Saw it, and retweeted, earlier today. Yeah, they roasted him.