jeremyp
Philosopher
Are you drunk?
I think everybody else is. They seem to be treating CainKane1's post as if it wasn't a massive (and quite funny) troll.
Are you drunk?
Are you drunk?
I think everybody else is. They seem to be treating CainKane1's post as if it wasn't a massive (and quite funny) troll.
Just wondering what Trump thinks Cummings is supposed to do.Trump tweets
“Elijah Cummings has had his chance to address it (crime & conditions in Baltimore) for decades, and he hasn’t gotten it done.” @PeteHegseth @foxandfriends
Just wondering what Trump thinks Cummings is supposed to do.
He's not the mayor or a city counsellor, nor is he police chief (someone who would have more direct control over what happens within the city.)
He's a congress critter... his job is to represent the city's interests in congress. That includes dealing with economic issues, foreign policy, etc., all of which may impact on voters within the city. Even if he did have an idea for dealing with crime in the city, he is just one vote among hundreds, so his influence is diluted because he has to compete for resources with other districts..
Short of him being bitten by a radioactive spider or being exposed to gamma rays, I can't really see how he is personally responsible for dealing with crime in his district.
Trump Tweets
There is nothing racist in stating plainly what most people already know, that Elijah Cummings has done a terrible job for the people of his district, and of Baltimore itself. Dems always play the race card when they are unable to win with facts. Shame!
If racist Elijah Cummings would focus more of his energy on helping the good people of his district, and Baltimore itself, perhaps progress could be made in fixing the mess that he has helped to create over many years of incompetent leadership. His radical “oversight” is a joke!
Trump had nothing to do with Opportunity Zones. That was a tax wonk idea that someone WAY smarter than him devised. Not that it is a raging success either, except as a tax minimisation scheme for those who are already rich and want to speculate more. I'm certain that if Trump was asked what they are and how they worked, he could not explain it in any detail at all. In other words, one of his aides just reminded him of this thing before he tweeted.Trump Tweets
Under the Trump Administration, African American unemployment is the lowest (best) in the history of the United States. No President has come close to doing this before! I also created successful Opportunity Zones. Waiting for Nancy and Elijah to say, “Thank you, Mr. President!”
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.
If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.
"Thanks Obama."Trump Tweets
Under the Trump Administration, African American unemployment is the lowest (best) in the history of the United States. No President has come close to doing this before! I also created successful Opportunity Zones. Waiting for Nancy and Elijah to say, “Thank you, Mr. President!”
Just wondering what Trump thinks Cummings is supposed to do.
He's not the mayor or a city counsellor, nor is he police chief (someone who would have more direct control over what happens within the city.)
And agrarian socialism is good too. Gotta help those farmers with handouts.Translation: "I support Trump and his racism for special reasons because I fear socialism that I don't understand, even though I live in a country that has socialism as aspects of its governance like public roads, transportation, fire, and police services."
Trump Tweets
I am pleased to announce that highly respected Congressman John Ratcliffe of Texas will be nominated by me to be the Director of National Intelligence. A former U.S. Attorney, John will lead and inspire greatness for the Country he loves. Dan Coats, the current Director, will....
....be leaving office on August 15th. I would like to thank Dan for his great service to our Country. The Acting Director will be named shortly
(I'm not even going to bother with that neo-nazi Katie Hopkins)
That's what I said about Barr, and look how he turned out.Is it bad that I'm just rolling my eyes at this guy and mildly happy that the nominee is not actual the head of a hate group like one of the other contenders? This kind of thing is thoroughly unacceptable, but it's still not the worst outcome.