I don't know this is real or not, but I do like it
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1284&pictureid=12206[/qimg]
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/superman-1950-poster-diversity/
true
I don't know this is real or not, but I do like it
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1284&pictureid=12206[/qimg]
I don't know this is real or not, but I do like it
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1284&pictureid=12206[/qimg]
I don't know this is real or not, but I do like it
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1284&pictureid=12206[/qimg]
I don't follow your reasoning.The fact so few republicans are speaking against trump is a sign that democrats won in 2018. For them, it should be evidence of success.
I don't follow your reasoning.
They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them
Can someone begin to explain what this was intended to mean?
I think he may be saying that he doesn't follow the "For external use only" directions on his shampoo bottle.
I don't follow your reasoning.
Ah, yes, Superman. An illegal immigrant himself.
Being president is all about being worshipped.“Because being racist is just patriotism getting a bit over enthusiastic, and it’s not like I am someone who should be taking leadership or anything.”
Grab them by the pussy. Cut them with a bottle.What's the big deal? Sending someone to the hospital by beating them and cutting them with broken bottles surely can't be worthy of prison time when the accused is a celebrity!
Being president is all about being worshipped.
This was only a matter of serious concern for the previous occupant.
Trump Tweets
Just had a very good call with @Swedish PM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....
....Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!
For real democracies, this kind of attempted foreign interference can only hurt diplomatic relationships and will have no effect whatsoever on the criminal case. Just making the call shows yet again the ineptitude of our racist-in-chief.He will be treated fairly and be subject to Sweden's justice system like everyone else, no matter how loudly these people cry racist injustice. They can cry me a river for all I care, it won't do them any good.
Reality check: there's nothing like bail in Sweden. You are either let go until you are convicted or, typically in more serious crimes or when someone is a flight risk or is likely to interfere with the criminal investigation, they are held in pre-trial detention until the court makes its judgment.
Moreover the government cannot order any prosecutor to do anything, nor can they order the release of anyone suspected of a crime. The government can pardon people, or give them clemency, but that requires that they have actually been convicted.
He will be treated fairly and be subject to Sweden's justice system like everyone else, no matter how loudly these people cry racist injustice. They can cry me a river for all I care, it won't do them any good.
Oh, but he needs things to happen so he can take credit for them. When Sweden gives him a fair trial or extradites him or whatever they choose to do, Trump can say it's because of him. "He would have gotten 300 years of jail and been hit with a cane, I'm telling you, the Swedes use canes, the best canes, I have many good friends and of course I would make the canes better, I could fill a stadium 10 times over if I started a cane business because no one makes canes better than me" etc.For real democracies, this kind of attempted foreign interference can only hurt diplomatic relationships and will have no effect whatsoever on the criminal case. Just making the call shows yet again the ineptitude of our racist-in-chief.
Yes, but he had charm and wit. The current occupant lashes out and lies like a bitter incel.
The Swedish PM wouldn't be that direct. He would just divert Trump to another topic like how good Trump's last rally was.Of course Trump's tweet was just another one of his 11 billion lies. If he did actually contact the Swedish PM on this he was probably just told to piss off and mind his own business.
The Swedish PM wouldn't be that direct. He would just divert Trump to another topic like how good Trump's last rally was.