Trump Tweets
As you can see, I did nothing to lead people on, nor was I particularly happy with their chant. Just a very big and patriotic crowd. They love the USA!
“Because being racist is just patriotism getting a bit over enthusiastic, and it’s not like I am someone who should be taking leadership or anything.”
Trump Retweeted
Katie Hopkins
@KTHopkins
[...]
New Campaign slogan for #2020?
“Don’t love it? Leave it!”
Send her back is the new lock her up. Well done to #TeamTrump
Trump Tweets
As you can see, I did nothing to lead people on, nor was I particularly happy with their chant. Just a very big and patriotic crowd. They love the USA!
I wasn't happy about "Send her back" but I happily retweet someone who says it's the new "Lock her up", a chant I clearly relished?
Don’t believe your lying eyes.
Trump Tweets
Just had a very good call with @Swedish PM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....
....Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!
I guess I'm not surprised. The stupid bitch debases the office all the time. Why not get a little more mud on the carpet by involving the presidency in this sort of thing.
Trump Tweets
Just had a very good call with @Swedish PM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....
....Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!
Trump Retweeted
Katie Hopkins
@KTHopkins
The @realDonaldTrump has made #2020 a bold and binary decision.
Are you going to choose socialists, choose ISIS, choose the Palestinian flag, choose Cair? Or are you going to choose to Make America Great Again? Choose @realDonaldTrump
How I wish we had such leadership in the U.K.
“Don’t like this country? Don’t like what it gives you? Then leave”
Trump does not give offence. #TheSquad choose to take it. #TheSquad need to make better decisions
New Campaign slogan for #2020?
“Don’t love it? Leave it!”
Send her back is the new lock her up.
Well done to #TeamTrump
A normal innocent man would.
Even on those things in which President Trump is innocent (I’m sure there must be at least a couple), he would have an exceptionally hard time saying the things an innocent man would likely say.
Trump Tweets
As you can see, I did nothing to lead people on, nor was I particularly happy with their chant. Just a very big and patriotic crowd. They love the USA!
What a lying sack of ****.
Don’t believe your lying eyes.
What they're telling you is happening is not what's really happening.
What a lying sack of ****.
whatever your particular problem is, I promise you Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things, and two things only : Making you afraid of it, and telling you who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections. You gather a group of middle age, middle class, middle income voters who remember with longing an easier time, and you talk to them about family and American values and character and you wave an old photo of the president's girlfriend and you scream about patriotism. You tell them she's to blame for their lot in life. And you go on television and you call her a whore.
I don't know this is real or not, but I do like it
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1284&pictureid=12206[/qimg]