Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
When I see America I see a slowly decaying hollow giant that is past the point of no return, as it becomes more divided and fractured in the years to come.
Classic Trumper code speak for "less white".
When I see America I see a slowly decaying hollow giant that is past the point of no return, as it becomes more divided and fractured in the years to come.
Most people on the left (and I mean the hard left) see America as the single most evil nation to ever exist, and will gladly join any "burn it all!" Movement.
No it's an honest assessment of how ****** America is. Did the Ussr pull together as one in 1989 after it's inhabitants remember it's multicultural identity? Is India a vibrant technological hub of innovation? Did Syria not come together remembering their perspectives? Is the United kingdom a beacon of harmony? So what makes diversity a good thing?
When I see America I see a slowly decaying hollow giant that is past the point of no return, as it becomes more divided and fractured in the years to come.
Classic Trumper code speak for "less white".
So what makes diversity a good thing?
When I see America I see a slowly decaying hollow giant that is past the point of no return, as it becomes more divided and fractured in the years to come.
Oh it's going to get worse much worse. As America gets more diverse it gets a lot more fractured. Most people on the left (and I mean the hard left) see America as the single most evil nation to ever exist, and will gladly join any "burn it all!" Movement. Hoping that demographics usher in a multicultural social democracy is naive when India, the Ussr, Brazil and Syria show that diversity and multiculturalism does not necessarily lead to everybody enjoying a variety of dinnerplates. As inequality gets worse and social stagnation continues, coupled with climate change.
. But hey there's more yummy yummy ethnic food stalls so that makes things better.
Not hating or fearing other people because they are different is a good thing. "Diversity" just comes along with that.
So your answer to how to fix a "divided and fractured" country is to fight against... diversity.
It's pretty hard to take seriously this assessment from someone who betrayed his nation.
Not hating or fearing other people because they are different is a good thing. "Diversity" just comes along with that.So why did the Soviet union, one of the most multicultural nations to ever exist, fall apart? Why did Libya implode into civil war?
No, it is that things are only going to get worse from here, especially as the north American plains continue to get more arid.
OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S ON THE NEWS. THE RUSSIANS AND CHINESE JUST LAUNCHED A MASSIVE NUCLEAR ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GET TO YOUR BUNKER RIGHT NOW.
Don't worry someone will come and knock to let you know when it's safe for you to come out.
ETA: AND THE UK!!!!!
I'm British, but I see things deeper than "Russian bots elected drumpfler!".
Jesus dude what is your ethnic food hangup? Taco trucks are not what anyone is concerned about here.
https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/wayfair-employee-walkout/index.html
While I'm all for people protesting Trump's concentration camps, this seems a bit shortsighted. Where else are the beds going to come from if not companies that sell furniture?
So why did the Soviet union, one of the most multicultural nations to ever exist, fall apart?
Why did Libya implode into civil war?
I have never said "Russian bots" elected Trump. I much prefer the term "failed genetic experiments".
So You are simply mad that they broke an illusion of progress with trump being elected, to the point that you consider them lumpenproletariat? Well liberal fragility strikes again.
You simply cannot be serious. It is the left who consistently fear-mongers about "immigrant" crackdowns when action is taken (or even suggested) about illegal immigration.It is the Trump administration that loves to conflate legal and illegal immigration, with the expressed goal to reduce the first.
It isn't the "not-right" that likes to keep the issue of migration murky.
You simply cannot be serious. It is the left who consistently fear-mongers about "immigrant" crackdowns when action is taken (or even suggested) about illegal immigration.