That video is from 1994. He had the solution then?
So just curious, how much faster than 100 years was his aha moment supposed to improve?
As far as I can tell all you have done is proven this was a scam all along. Same thing back then, always promises that we made the critical breakthrough.....it's just around the corner. said it back in 1994 and still saying it now with dozens of times in between.
But more importantly, you said
I asked you to show me. You sent me papers for his misidentified hydrogen embrittlement crystals. But I was serious. If Mills actually has figured out how to use cryodistillation to obtain liquid dihydrino, then he absolutely has to have some around somewhere.
Show me.
What would cryodistillation
This is not trivial Markie. He says he has it. He has a patent on the process. It can't be misinterpreted as anything else. It is the only thing that could possibly show this whole operation is not a complete multi-million dollar scam worthy of jail time.
Show me
Don't ignore this. I am backing you into a corner now for very good reason. This simple thing he has either lied about, and he can't show because hydrinos don't exist, or it is real and hydrinos unambiguously do exist.
Show me
I gave you a couple days to find this evidence.
Show me!