Thermal
August Member
This is the last reply because you absolutely refuse to admit that you may be wrong in your interpretation of what they are doing. And my understanding of what your point is will clearly always be wrong because no one else in this thread can be right but you. You are just going to keep insisting that we are all purposely?? misinterpreting what you are saying.
And I did not freewheel complain, you asked about others experiences with christians in an earlier post. But I guess if I didn't quote it, it didn't happen.
No. You said I am dripping with disdain...for a group I wholeheartedly support. That is skimming posts, lifting keywords, and passing judgment.
A d for Christ's sake, of course I may be wrong. But I do not hold the positions I am being lambasted for. Y'all declare yourselves mind readers. Its freaking infuriating.