• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency 11: Insert something funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't use such silly titles and names for Trump, the correct form of identification for Trump is "Individual1".

Hey, are we sure who Individual 1 is?

I thought it was supposed to be a way of anonymizing them.

Although it does seem to be someone who Cohen worked for and who became president.
 
Trump Tweets

Just signed one of the most important, and largest, Trade Deals in U.S. and World History. The United States, Mexico and Canada worked so well together in crafting this great document. The terrible NAFTA will soon be gone. The USMCA will be fantastic for all!

In World History!

I still say it should've been called CAMUS.
 
I still say it should've been called CAMUS.


It was reported that the one and only absolutely non-negotiable point for Trump was that it could not be called NAFTA, even though it's almost identical. I'm surprised it wasn't called something like NOTAH, Not Obama's Trade Agreement, Honest.
 
It was reported that the one and only absolutely non-negotiable point for Trump was that it could not be called NAFTA, even though it's almost identical. I'm surprised it wasn't called something like NOTAH, Not Obama's Trade Agreement, Honest.

The agreement calls itself NAFTA, so I’m going to call it that. Especially when talking to my republican friends.

Just like I called the ACA “Romneycare.” It confuses the poor little dears, and warms my cockles.
 
AP BREAKING: Trump cancels meeting with Putin, citing Russia's seizure of Ukrainian vessels.

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1068505851953115137

JUST IN: Trump will hold a "brief impromptu" meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 Summit, despite his claim that he canceled the official meeting due to the ongoing Russia/Ukraine crisis.

There will be no press conference following or reporters allowed in the meeting.

Kremlin Spokesman: "Russia President Putin And U.S. President Trump will have a brief impromptu meeting same as other leaders."

That lasted long.
 
Official meeting, still cancelled.

a brief impromptu meeting same as other leaders, scheduled.

Did you mean to cite a tweet that directly supports what i already explained? If so?

GOOD JOB
I suspect that if we could read minds, even the elected GOP boot-lickers know full damn well not to take Trump's word at face value.

Trump said same as the other leaders? Bank it! I mean really, that's out there.
 
I suspect that if we could read minds, even the elected GOP boot-lickers know full damn well not to take Trump's word at face value.

Trump said same as the other leaders? Bank it! I mean really, that's out there.

Uh, you wanna read that again and where it came from?

Take your time.
 
Uh, you wanna read that again and where it came from?

Take your time.
My mistake!

Not a huge one though. White House spokesperson, Kremlin spokesperson, let's not split hairs.

Do you actually think that citing a Kremlin spokesperson adds credibility? WTF.
 
My mistake!

Not a huge one though. White House spokesperson, Kremlin spokesperson, let's not split hairs.

Do you actually think that citing a Kremlin spokesperson adds credibility? WTF.

HI! You are aware that was actually posted by another poster and that other poster cited it to suggest that trump had not actually cancelled the official meeting and cited an actual tweet that said that the actual official meeting was actually officially cancelled, but that the Kremlin spokesman confirmed that instead of the actual official meeting there would be a brief impromptu meeting which is not actually an actual official meeting, no?

You knew this all and still posted, well, that?

Oh dear...
 
Official meeting, still cancelled.

a brief impromptu meeting same as other leaders, scheduled.

Dictionary definition:

Impromptu: made, done, or formed on or as if on the spur of the moment : improvised.

Not really sure how people can characterize a meeting as 'impromptu' if it was scheduled ahead of time. If they're talking about the meeting happening at some future time, then how exactly is it "impromptu"? How do we know that this "impromptu" meeting won't cover exactly the same content as the 'official' meeting would have, just held at a different time?

Now, maybe they're calling it 'impromptu' based on the other part of the definition (improvised). But given the fact that Trump is too lazy and incompetent to actually plan anything, I think every meeting would be considered "improvised".
 
Please don't use such silly titles and names for Trump, the correct form of identification for Trump is "Individual1".

I always thought of him as a "No. 2". Don't know where the individual would fit in, though, probably varies with cheeseburger quality.
 
Good news! Baby Trump is back!

https://www.businessinsider.com/g20-summit-trump-baby-blimp-comes-to-buenos-aires-argentina-2018-11
A giant blimp depicting President Donald Trump as a baby that he said made him "feel unwelcome" when it greeted him in London in July has followed him to the G20 summit in Argentina.

The blimp supposedly cost around $6000 to make. Given how unhappy it makes Trump feel, I wonder if we could set up a collection to buy a fleet of them? Post them in every city that he might possibly visit (including one or to in Mar a lago).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom