• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency 11: Insert something funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
And If you believe that, I have 100 story Tower in Russia to sell you.

Depends.

First, Dolt 45 clearly has no real loyalty to anyone, nor enough intelligence to figure out anything other than the narrowest self interest at best.

Second, he's cornered, which means he's going to lash out ever more fiercely.

I could see him flailing stupidly. Not saying that's what happened here in particular, but it could be. That's not to say "Believe his justifications." , of course. I think he's flailing, and I hope someone (metaphorically) drowns him soon. Now that the dems have the House, a boring, dimwitted, clod like Mike Dense is likely preferable over an openly destructive idiot like Toupee Fiasco.
 
Hmm. Here's a small thing for a moment of levity, even if I don't take it all that seriously.

A new study from Sarah DiMuccio and Eric Knowles, psychology researchers at New York University, has concluded that men who support Donald Trump are insecure in their masculinity.

Of course, this should be obvious to anyone who’s paying attention, but it’s nice to finally get some academic cred behind the theory.

Writing in The Washington Post, the duo concludes that “Trump is not necessarily attracting male supporters who are as confidently masculine as the president presents himself to be. Instead, Trump appears to appeal more to men who are secretly insecure about their manhood. We call this the ‘fragile masculinity hypothesis.’”
 
I can't imagine Obama not getting a full briefing and updates within hours of them happening. Obama would also know where the frickin' Sea of Azov is and why it might matter.
Or if he didn't he would ask people who do know and learn from them. But remember all Trump has to do is read the entrails or consider if he feels like passing wind to know about anything.
 
You can't trust anything that the Putin regime in Moscow says. Period. End of Story.
But Putin told Trump that Trump was was a great guy doing a fantastic job in America and Putin could not think of anyone else in the entire world he would rather have as President of the USA.....
 
Depends.

First, Dolt 45 clearly has no real loyalty to anyone, nor enough intelligence to figure out anything other than the narrowest self interest at best.

Second, he's cornered, which means he's going to lash out ever more fiercely.

I could see him flailing stupidly. Not saying that's what happened here in particular, but it could be. That's not to say "Believe his justifications." , of course. I think he's flailing, and I hope someone (metaphorically) drowns him soon. Now that the dems have the House, a boring, dimwitted, clod like Mike Dense is likely preferable over an openly destructive idiot like Toupee Fiasco.
From past form he'll simply recycle his greatest hits*, so expect diatribes about NATO, how every country in the world takes the USA to be mugs, he's made America great again and Obama was the worst USA president of all time oh and Clinton (it's always Clinton).


*what gets him the most cheers at his rallies.
 
Doubt it, he'll just sulk in his hotel room.

I think Kelly can manipulate enough Feel Good moments for him with the G20 that they can put on the appearance, at least, that Donnie's the "in charge guy" he sees himself as. They've got Brazil, Turkey, Russia, Italy.... noble fascist wannabes, all. They can all sit around and compare designs for the braid on their new uniforms for their palace guards. The Asians will pretend to be neutral because his flirtation with North Korea has pissed Japan off, not helped South Korea at all, and shown China a clear angle they can use for manipulation. They're quite content, but I doubt any of them are going to be looking to sit next to him at dinner.

I'd think they'll have learned by now... "Donnie! There's no parade, get it. It's a meeting. No sword dance, either. Just pose in your poorly fitting suit and, oh, and don't you worry. We have that second scoop of ice cream waiting back at the hotel."

Then again, you'd have thought they would've done this for him in advance of or during Canada, NATO, Armistice Day and he managed to turn into a petulant toddler at all three meet-ups, so the Comedy Central fan in me is holding out hope.

I think it's a toss up. There's as good a chance of him melting down as their is of him playing grown up. The wild card is China. If they upstage him, he'll go nuts.
 
Trump Tweets

Arrived in Argentina with a very busy two days planned. Important meetings scheduled throughout. Our great Country is extremely well represented. Will be very productive!
 
Trump Tweets

Arrived in Argentina with a very busy two days planned. Important meetings scheduled throughout. Our great Country is extremely well represented. Will be very productive!

He also added on twitter:
"Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail... ....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!"

I foresee Colbert doing this tweet in trump's voice, and I see he's remembered to capitalise the word "country" again.

The more he tweets, the more data there is that the facts will eventually contradict.
 
He also added on twitter:
"Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail... ....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!"

I foresee Colbert doing this tweet in trump's voice, and I see he's remembered to capitalise the word "country" again.

The more he tweets, the more data there is that the facts will eventually contradict.

When he says “talked about it” does he mean he talked about running his business or he talked about building a skyscraper in Moscow? Or something else?

ETA “lightly looked at doing a building and then lightly lied about it.”
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

Just signed one of the most important, and largest, Trade Deals in U.S. and World History. The United States, Mexico and Canada worked so well together in crafting this great document. The terrible NAFTA will soon be gone. The USMCA will be fantastic for all!

In World History!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom