• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

This is approaching "SHOW ME JUST ONE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL!" levels of trying to deny a link.
 
Trump's violent, anti-democratic attitudes against the press and his political opponents are so constant that it's become part of a new normal. I would hope that everyone who actually believes in democratic principles doesn't lose sight of how freakishly deplorable this is.

I don't need to prove that Trump specifically influenced Sayoc (or any other cultist who resorts to violence) when we know that he relentlessly stokes the fire, and we know that the base is fervent, and we know a segment of that base (including Trump!) is copacetic with the notion of assaulting people because they oppose Trump. This leaves Trump owning this and every other violent incident in his name, so far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, as far as YOU'RE concerned. You have no idea how far out there your comments sound to us Normals.
 
Yeah, as far as YOU'RE concerned. You have no idea how far out there your comments sound to us Normals.
I fully accept that Trump cultists are impermeable to reality.

One of these days I need to assemble a list of the many conservatives/republicans who are not among the Normals.
 
Trump's violent, anti-democratic attitudes against the press and his political opponents are so constant that it's become part of a new normal. I would hope that everyone who actually believes in democratic principles doesn't lose sight of how freakishly deplorable this is.

I don't need to prove that Trump specifically influenced Sayoc (or any other cultist who resorts to violence) when we know that he relentlessly stokes the fire, and we know that the base is fervent, and we know a segment of that base (including Trump!) is copacetic with the notion of assaulting people because they oppose Trump. This leaves Trump owning this and every other violent incident in his name, so far as I'm concerned.

It’s the difference between a random Muslim standing on a corner telling strangers to commit to jihad and an Imam who knows his flock is inclined to extremism doing the same in a private meeting with his most extreme parishioners.
The first is protected speech, the second is very likely a crime.
 
So he's not culpable despite this individual sending bombs to the very people that Trump also despises, talks about on television, etc? I get the whole "I don't want to make judgments" schtick, and playing the middle of the road, but seriously.

This man was a Trump supporter, that much is obvious. Even if it's a loan nut, it's a loan nut that wasn't targeting these people until Trump started going after them.

As far as your bomb theory as well. It's more likely he got one of these to blow, and used the same style for the rest of them. I doubt he intended them to be harmless, or else why even bother adding gunpowder? More than likely he used the same template for all of them.
Minor point: lone nut, not loan nut.

That said, I think Trump's rhetoric is awful. It encourages such nuts. But he's not quite to be blamed, since sensible folk wouldn't do this.

Nonetheless, I agree that he has encouraged such bad acts and this is terrible. Sorry if I suggested otherwise.
 
A certain individual that is so vested in his knee-jerk conservative ******** that he listens to Sirius/XM "Patriot" radio while also listening to the local right-wing radio station (one source at a time isn't enough) has informed me of the following:

Rush Limbaugh lives in Florida. Limbaugh reports that the van as featured in news reports can't be real - Limbaugh says that any vehicle in south Florida covered w/ pro-Republican messages would be immediately vandalized and would be undriveable. In addition to that, all the stickers etc. are new, because the South Florida sun fades stickers so quickly that they are unreadable shortly after being put on...

I guess that's it then. Case closed.

I'm waiting for better information before I come to a conclusion, the the man that puts the "jerk" in knee-jerk needs no convincing.
 
Last edited:
His LED display bombs pale in comparison to the demographic time bomb supported by Soros, Obama, etc. and their plot to destroy America by having us overrun with dirt world illegal aliens.

And the FBI caught him suspiciously fast. It took them even less time than apprehend this guy than to read the e-mails on Weiner's wife's laptop. Rationally, this suggests he's indeed a deep state patsy.

I saw what you did there ...



and I approve ....
 
Well, they advocate violence. Trump advocates voting for republicans.

And 2nd amendment solutions, and violence against protestors, and violence against journalists, and viewing people and organizations he doesn't like as evil and the enemy of the people
 
We've now seen a white van covered in Trump stickers.

Which is totally good evidence about the political leaning of the alleged bomber. (Not being sarcastic here!) That's the evidence I was waiting for.
 
Wow. Whole thread, just wow. It's not just a river in Egypt.

C’mon, give the dude credit; he’s got the “fake right-winger but secretly a long-time leftist mole” bit down almost as well as Obama’s record of still not revealing the secret Muslim takeover.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom