• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Are you unaware of the fact that things can be implied rather than stated outright?

It's clear that Tom Sawyer and Slings are both trying to downplay this event to the point where they're just shy of claiming that nothing actually happened.

So yeah, I think that Sawyer's comment is meant to say "hey, no big deal". But no, that's still a threat and an act of terrorism regardless of whether the bombs were meant to explode, which clearly this so-called expert doesn't know.

I'm unconvinced by your argument of what is implied.
 
Wait, are they downplaying it to claim nothing happened? or are they simply stating that an intentionally inoperable device, points to a democrat supporter trying to sway the midterms?

If they drag a democrat activist off to jail, it is going to be a monstrous victory in 2 weeks for the republicans. Do you agree?

And if they draw a Republican activist off to jail?
 
Try to be good skeptics who do not accept things at face value. Look deeper and you'll see that a devious leftist engaged in a false flag operation is the simplest, clearest, most plausible explanation. Real life is a lot like a movie.
 
Hold both the senate and house.

I mean, I get that you don't have a problem with the Trumpet spewing racial animus and hostility towards the press.

However, should it become clear that a Trumpist crazy has perpetrated these acts, will you admit that maybe the President of the US shouldn't attack the press and call them "enemies of the people"?
 
I mean, I get that you don't have a problem with the Trumpet spewing racial animus and hostility towards the press.

However, should it become clear that a Trumpist crazy has perpetrated these acts, will you admit that maybe the President of the US shouldn't attack the press and call them "enemies of the people"?

I think if the Fake News wing of the media stops making things up about his presidency, he would stop.

His typical MO is to hit back, he usually doesn't attack first.
 
I think if the Fake News wing of the media stops making things up about his presidency, he would stop.

His typical MO is to hit back, he usually doesn't attack first.

Are you saying "no I won't" because even if this is a direct result of the President telling his supporters that the press is the enemy of the people, that Hillary should be in jail and that she and Obama are leading a deep state plotting against him, it's still all the media's fault?
 
Wait, are they downplaying it to claim nothing happened? or are they simply stating that an intentionally inoperable device, points to a democrat supporter trying to sway the midterms?

If they drag a democrat activist off to jail, it is going to be a monstrous victory in 2 weeks for the republicans. Do you agree?

Surely, if a Democratic activist sent the bombs, it would not change my vote at all. I'd think he was a terrible person, just as I'd think that a Republican sending the bombs was a terrible person. But I don't judge the entire party by the behavior of one person.

If Mitch McConnell or Diane Feinstein sent the package, I'd revisit my vote if they're on my ballot or if someone on my ballot supports them despite this deed.
 
Chuck Todd might be correct in that it is Putin who has most to gain from these bombs.
I wouldn't be surprised if the bomber had help from the FSB/GRU.
 
//Honest question//

Would sitting down (as a board or as a society) and at least trying to have an honest talk about how we "associate" sub-groups with larger groups do any good?

"Is an X a Y" seems to be where a lot of discussions get stuck. If we have even a chance of setting up some "Rules of the Road" for making that determination it couldn't hurt.
 
Why aren't any of these bombs exploding? They have timers. Are the timers all set to explode next week, or what?
 
I think if the Fake News wing of the media stops making things up about his presidency, he would stop.

His typical MO is to hit back, he usually doesn't attack first.
With all the howling about Fake News, I notice that none of the resident howlers have actually created a thread and built a case, with criteria and examples. Instead, y'all bandy the accusation in threads where it would be off-topic to delve, which avoids challenges.
 
Odd that return address is Debbie Wasserman Shultz, who resigned from the DNC Chair after rigging the primary against Bernie.

That adds the possibility of a crazy Bernie Supporter trying to sway the midterms by sending inoperable bombs to prominent dems.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom