• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Well, you seem to think your one data point is very important, yet you have totally left out any context. I think we can safely dismiss one particular man's opinion without anything else to judge it by.

Naw, it is groovy there was no way you were going to cite an expert.

I am the only one who has, why should we expect that you would after everyone else has failed.

You are safely rejecting one experts opinion based on nothing?

Cool, cool. Thanks for dropping by then.
 
The Trumpers desperately need for the bombs not to be real in order to claim it's all a Dem hoax. Not real = no intention to actually hurt/kill the targets = must be someone who likes all the targets =must be a Dem = can't hold Trump and his rhetoric responsible = can still support Trump.

Unsurprisingly, Trump takes no responsibility for his part in this; it's all the media's fault. Trump's never taken responsibility for anything negative in his entire life; he's too busy take credit for everything.
 
Naw, it is groovy there was no way you were going to cite an expert.

I am the only one who has, why should we expect that you would after everyone else has failed.

You are safely rejecting one experts opinion based on nothing?

Cool, cool. Thanks for dropping by then.

I don't need to cite any expert. I am not making a claim.
 
I wonder if it would be a big deal if I took an unloaded gun and waved it around in a bank at the tellers and the customers there or at police officers. I mean, it is unloaded and couldn't possibly hurt anybody, am I right? No blood, no foul I say!
 
I wonder if it would be a big deal if I took an unloaded gun and waved it around in a bank at the tellers and the customers there or at police officers. I mean, it is unloaded and couldn't possibly hurt anybody, am I right? No blood, no foul I say!

Well, just as everyone has explained, and like will happen to the person here, you would get in trouble!
 
I wonder if it would be a big deal if I took an unloaded gun and waved it around in a bank at the tellers and the customers there or at police officers. I mean, it is unloaded and couldn't possibly hurt anybody, am I right? No blood, no foul I say!
You don't have to do this.

Nobody is actually making the argument you're referring to.
 
Errr, yeah, totally embarrassingly fallacious.

Former bomb disposal expert in the armed forces, but likes Trump, so

REJECTED.

:rolleyes:

Please provide his c.v. I believe I found him on the intertubes and he worked in the Navy planning anti-mine policies. I doubt he's ever seen a pipe bomb in his life.

Sounds like one of those demolition experts your opponents in the 911 CT debates used to trot out. Remember how you used to laugh at people like that?
 
Please provide his c.v. I believe I found him on the intertubes and he worked in the Navy planning anti-mine policies. I doubt he's ever seen a pipe bomb in his life.

Well shoot, I've seen TV. It's well known that all pilots are capable of flying literally every kind of aircraft there is. Same with demolitiony-type persons.
 
So does that mean Willy Wonka is responsible?

Oompa loompa doompety dee
What the hell's wrong with today's GOP?
Oompa loompa doompety dom
Why's it so hard to admit that they're bombs?

It's what you get when your base are Nazis
They foster hate like a dog attracts fleas
You'll excuse them more and more all the time
Probably you should have kept your spine

"But maybe it's a false flag"
 
Oompa loompa doompety dee
What the hell's wrong with today's GOP?
Oompa loompa doompety dom
Why's it so hard to admit that they're bombs?

It's what you get when your base are Nazis
They foster hate like a dog attracts fleas
You'll excuse them more and more all the time
Probably you should have kept your spine

"But maybe it's a false flag"

No, not false flags. Just harmless, little, practical jokes. You know, in the spirit of the trick or treat season. Yeah, that's the ticket.
 
Reported that all packages were mailed USPS from Opa-Locka, Florida.

Interesting choice. 63% Black, Moorish architecture, one of the highest crime rates in the US. Easily accessible from pretty much anywhere in Miami and the surrounding area. Coincidence, or did the bomber pick it deliberately?
 
Agreed. Sending an unarmed bomb, or even a fake bomb to someone is an unacceptable attack, both on the recipient and on society. I hope they catch whoever did it and punish them to the full extent of the law.

Not to mention that authorities, Police, Homeland Security and other forces are required to treat the said devices as real. That wastes a helluva lot of their time, and inconveniences thousands of people.
 
Last edited:
Yep. If it's the Russian Naval Academy.


"NBC’s Chuck Todd said he fears the Russians could be responsible for the mail-bomb scare that has targeted top officials in the Democratic Party, as well as CNN and actor Robert De Niro on Thursday.

"I have this fear that it could be some Russian operation, Todd said."

-- MSNBC (Oct 25, 2018)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom