• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Fox News has barely covered this at all. But, boy, do we get minute by minute updates on that caravan of hungry Honduras people.
 
Some people on Twitter have commented that none of the stamps on the envelopes appear to be stamped. And that the postage would have been insufficient anyway for a metal pipe.

Could these have been sent by another service that doesn't use the stamps? Because if not, people are hand-delivering these things and they are appearing simultaneously in places that are far apart. So that would mean multiple people.
 
Some people on Twitter have commented that none of the stamps on the envelopes appear to be stamped. And that the postage would have been insufficient anyway for a metal pipe.

Could these have been sent by another service that doesn't use the stamps? Because if not, people are hand-delivering these things and they are appearing simultaneously in places that are far apart. So that would mean multiple people.

My theory is that, since most recipients were under Secret Service Protection, their packages are automatically processed differently.
 
If you read a report of Yoko Ono getting one of these, please start a separate thread.

That was me.
 
The bombs are the mainstream media's fault, says Trump.

More evidence that they are the enemy of the people, I guess.
 
What are the possibilities?

1. A crazed right winger getting back at all the Dems who have gone after Trump Supporters

2. A Liberal who is trying to make the Trump Supporters look bad by targeting Dems who have targeted Trump.

3. An Isis (or other terrorist group) plot to only scare Dems who have gone after Trump.

4. A non political Crazy person who thought he would throw a wrench in the mid term election frenzy.


3 is a non-starter for me, I think at least one would have blown up if this was the case.
1 and 4, I think at least one would have blown up, or at least been functional.

2 is the only one who would have intentionally sent a non-functional device in my opinion.

Please add other possibilities if I'm leaving any out.
 
What are the possibilities?

1. A crazed right winger getting back at all the Dems who have gone after Trump Supporters

2. A Liberal who is trying to make the Trump Supporters look bad by targeting Dems who have targeted Trump.

3. An Isis (or other terrorist group) plot to only scare Dems who have gone after Trump.

4. A non political Crazy person who thought he would throw a wrench in the mid term election frenzy.


3 is a non-starter for me, I think at least one would have blown up if this was the case.
1 and 4, I think at least one would have blown up, or at least been functional.

2 is the only one who would have intentionally sent a non-functional device in my opinion.

Please add other possibilities if I'm leaving any out.

Convenient.
 
Okay I "get" all the Democratic leaders and George Soros. Those have been boogeyman for the far right for years.

But De Niro? That's sort of out of left field. Even if the bomber just wanted an example of a "Hollywood Liberal" on the list, De Niro?
 
What are the possibilities?

1. A crazed right winger getting back at all the Dems who have gone after Trump Supporters

2. A Liberal who is trying to make the Trump Supporters look bad by targeting Dems who have targeted Trump.

3. An Isis (or other terrorist group) plot to only scare Dems who have gone after Trump.

4. A non political Crazy person who thought he would throw a wrench in the mid term election frenzy.


3 is a non-starter for me, I think at least one would have blown up if this was the case.
1 and 4, I think at least one would have blown up, or at least been functional.

2 is the only one who would have intentionally sent a non-functional device in my opinion.

Please add other possibilities if I'm leaving any out.
5. A conservative trying to frame a Liberal for running a false-flag.

Someone envisioning how this would play out in the media could certainly understand how the unexploded aspect would be played to people of your bias.
 
So if I try to kill someone, but I fail because I'm utterly incompetent, I should just walk? No jail for me, because intent doesn't matter, right? Abolish the whole "attempted murder" thing?

"Party of law and order" indeed... :D

Have you heard the party of Law and Order advocating this is nothing? or has the party advocated catching and punishing the perpetrator?
 
6. A liberal trying to frame a conservative who's trying to frame a liberal for committing a double false flag.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom