• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Reports are that Soros' and CNN's packages were hand delivered. On Soros' package, the stamps did not have a cancellation mark. Who placed the package in his mailbox? Video, if available, would help.
I know, right? It's *unbelievable* that investigating the incident could be more important than supplying video on demand for Alex Jones or whoever else these reports are coming from.
 
That the bomb was sent in a soft padded paper shipping envelope is curious for a real bomb. How could it be triggered on opening rather than by just rough handling?
 
I've also heard that the fact most of the packages had been intercepted, also proves this is a liberal hoax because it shows the intended recipients were "never in any danger" due to screening, which obviously whoever sent the bombs must have known when he/she sent them.


Is this the best that Soros, Obama and Clinton could come up with -- suspicious packages?

Liberal hoax!
 
It's remarkable how people with very obvious hatred towards black people, or women, in this very thread, will converge upon antisemitism. People who love when police shoot innocent black children, people who gladly tell rape jokes...

Does anyone have a series of books to understand this? I have to admit, I've read US history with an eye on black people, but I simply don't get why it's okay to personally slip a pipe bomb in the mailbox of an old jewish guy.

In any case, there may be more bombs detected tomorrow, but that's no reason to stop what I'm doing to organize, or to raise another generation to do likewise.
 
Sending bombs is just stupid. I mail my enemies a bullet. Last I check, this is still America. We kill our people with guns, not bombs.
 
It is just as likely that one of the CNN talking heads, or their supporters, sent this, so they could go on air to say that it was a Trumper, but it was really to try to shed the JobsNotMobs slogan that is killing them right now. "Look! The trumpers are Mobs too"

You honestly think that's just as likely?

Well, surely, let's wait and see. Evidence will come, I imagine. I wonder whether you'll accept it.
 
Wasn't he literally yelling at some horse crap a couple of days ago?

Yes. Yes he was.

In any event, it's not like Dolt 45 has done much to distance his politics from the sort of crude antisemitism that posits Soros as some sort of evil scheming puppetmaster - even Chuck Grassley affirmed that one on tv. Things could change, of course, but for now it looks like one of his nutbar followers.

As for his words of how we have to come together now...nope, too late. That's the price you pay when you lie and promote bigotry. If he were perfectly honest from now on, and contrite, and reasonable, I could see myself considering taking him as somewhat trustworthy 5-6 years from now. But his presidency is sunk. Best thing for both the country, and the GOP, would be for the vast majority of these guys at the national level to pack it up and go, and find actual honest people to run in their stead.

Has there been a time when Jones was not shouting horsecrap of some kind or other?
 
The trigger mechanism still has to take manual manipulations, being inside a flexible bag envelope, and not explode until opening. Was the timer somehow set for a later time? Or was that not functioning?

One was sent to Brennan c/o CNN only Brennan works for MSNBC. So maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom