dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
There were no significant consequences from Trump suggesting that his supporters should assassinate Hillary during the campaign. This is just a little farther.
If you don't succeed at first....
There were no significant consequences from Trump suggesting that his supporters should assassinate Hillary during the campaign. This is just a little farther.
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)
Surely, all the recipients of these "bombs" have security cameras. Let's see the footage.

People are going to be killed before this over, sadly. I think it has reached that point.
Tge saddest thing is ,if you check on the Dems?antifa thread, some "progressives" here have decided that violence in politics is what works and are pretty much advocating using the same tactics that Trump uses.
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)
It honestly looks more like this parody of the ISIS flag:
ISIS Threatens Revenge for Counterfeit Flags
Look at the center of the "Arabic" writing in the image in your twitter link. The three center characters are near mirror images - like in the parody flag.
(ETA: Got spanked by Scum. There's a joke in there somewhere, give me time....)
Some from the right have already called this a liberal hoax due to the fact that none of the bombs went off. What their not taking into consideration, is that most the packages had been intercepted before reaching their intended target/s.
Looking at the images, I did notice a discrepancy between most images of a "legitimate" ISIS flag, with the pattern of the white markings on the device. But I didn't want to bring it up because I couldn't rule out that there were variations of legitimate ISIS flags because I honestly don't know much about them.
However, that parody flag you both link to, matches the image on the bomb precisely. It's a....false flag, indeed.
I've also heard that the fact most of the packages had been intercepted, also proves this is a liberal hoax because it shows the intended recipients were "never in any danger" due to screening, which obviously whoever sent the bombs must have known when he/she sent them.
Never mind that the ATF have confirmed that the bombs, though "crude" and low-power, nevertheless were working bombs and would have injured or killed people when they detonated, wherever they were.
Some from the right have already called this a liberal hoax due to the fact that none of the bombs went off. What their not taking into consideration, is that most the packages had been intercepted before reaching their intended target/s.
At any rate, i'm confident authorities will soon find the source.
You suspect it's the UPS guy delivering the packages?
Bold claim.
well, the one sent to CNN is clearly a hoax device.
To the surprise of nobody, Alex Jones is yelling False Flag over this.
Statred a thread in Conspiracy theories about this.