• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)

The bombs were sent by Larry the Cable Guy?!
 
Some from the right have already called this a liberal hoax due to the fact that none of the bombs went off. What their not taking into consideration, is that most the packages had been intercepted before reaching their intended target/s.

At any rate, i'm confident authorities will soon find the source.
 
We were lucky, this time.
Sad thing is there will come a time when the bomber won't be quite as inept.
 
Doesn't Trump have another pep rally tonight?

Imagine his speech writers scrambling to make a bunch of changes to his cheerleading mantra that he was going to spew out at his cult minions in a few hours:

Original: "Democrats are an evil mob trying to destroy our great country! Lock them up!"
Correction: "Democrats aren't like us, but I'm sure some of them are nice people."

Original: "Gianforte punches a journalist, he's our guy!"
Correction: "I don't condone violence, but I'm sure Gianforte is a nice guy."

Original: "If you see any hecklers in the crowd, punch them out, I'll pay for the legal fees."
Correction: "If you see any hecklers in the crowd, politely and gently show them the front door."

Original: "Fake news! CNN is nothing but fake news! Enemy of the people!""
Correction: "CNN is saying that they had a bomb threat today, but my sources are still investigating and aren't sure who's responsible yet."



Hoo boy! These poor speech writers have their work cut out for them...

:boggled:
 
People are going to be killed before this over, sadly. I think it has reached that point.
Tge saddest thing is ,if you check on the Dems?antifa thread, some "progressives" here have decided that violence in politics is what works and are pretty much advocating using the same tactics that Trump uses.


"the same tactics that Trump uses". What kind of tactics do you mean? Lies like this one, for instance?!
 
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)

It honestly looks more like this parody of the ISIS flag:

ISIS Threatens Revenge for Counterfeit Flags

Look at the center of the "Arabic" writing in the image in your twitter link. The three center characters are near mirror images - like in the parody flag.

(ETA: Got spanked by Scum. There's a joke in there somewhere, give me time....)

Looking at the images, I did notice a discrepancy between most images of a "legitimate" ISIS flag, with the pattern of the white markings on the device. But I didn't want to bring it up because I couldn't rule out that there were variations of legitimate ISIS flags because I honestly don't know much about them.

However, that parody flag you both link to, matches the image on the bomb precisely. It's a....false flag, indeed.
 
Some from the right have already called this a liberal hoax due to the fact that none of the bombs went off. What their not taking into consideration, is that most the packages had been intercepted before reaching their intended target/s.

I've also heard that the fact most of the packages had been intercepted, also proves this is a liberal hoax because it shows the intended recipients were "never in any danger" due to screening, which obviously whoever sent the bombs must have known when he/she sent them.

Never mind that the ATF have confirmed that the bombs, though "crude" and low-power, nevertheless were working bombs and would have injured or killed people when they detonated, wherever they were.
 
Last edited:
Looking at the images, I did notice a discrepancy between most images of a "legitimate" ISIS flag, with the pattern of the white markings on the device. But I didn't want to bring it up because I couldn't rule out that there were variations of legitimate ISIS flags because I honestly don't know much about them.

However, that parody flag you both link to, matches the image on the bomb precisely. It's a....false flag, indeed.


This is the "original" ISIS flag:

320px-AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png


The "we don't just fail at drawing a circle, even or egg is broken" is not what we see decorating "the bombs", I agree.

For the record and comparison of calligraphy, this is the al Qaeda flag:

320px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png


the old flag of Saudi Arabia:

320px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png


and the new flag of Saudi Arabia:

01fE8Zn.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've also heard that the fact most of the packages had been intercepted, also proves this is a liberal hoax because it shows the intended recipients were "never in any danger" due to screening, which obviously whoever sent the bombs must have known when he/she sent them.

Never mind that the ATF have confirmed that the bombs, though "crude" and low-power, nevertheless were working bombs and would have injured or killed people when they detonated, wherever they were.

Still, this is speculation at best. Receiving bombs or hazardous chemicals has long been an anticipated threat to those who's political opinions are front row theater. Especially given the current political climate. Either way, anyone of these devices could have easily detonated, making this appear a bit less hoaxworthy.
 
Some from the right have already called this a liberal hoax due to the fact that none of the bombs went off. What their not taking into consideration, is that most the packages had been intercepted before reaching their intended target/s.

At any rate, i'm confident authorities will soon find the source.

Sure, the bombs are a hoax but Pizzagate, that's real!
 
It's fair to point out that a phony terrorist attack of this nature is NOT without precedent.

In 2013, letters containing ricin were mailed to President Obama, MS senator Roger Wicker and a retired county judge under the guise of a terror attack; but it was actually an attempt by a Tupelo man to frame an internet rival in order to win an online feud. It's really an amazing and absurd story, which you can read about here.
 
You suspect it's the UPS guy delivering the packages?

Bold claim.

Reports are that Soros' and CNN's packages were hand delivered. On Soros' package, the stamps did not have a cancellation mark. Who placed the package in his mailbox? Video, if available, would help.
 
well, the one sent to CNN is clearly a hoax device.

I have to disagree with this. Fireworks mortars are still live explosives. Hoax devices contain no explosives at all.

If you have correctly identified the pieces on the ends as fireworks mortars, that could simply mean they are being used as blasting caps for the device.
 
Last edited:
To the surprise of nobody, Alex Jones is yelling False Flag over this.
Statred a thread in Conspiracy theories about this.

Wasn't he literally yelling at some horse crap a couple of days ago?

Yes. Yes he was.

In any event, it's not like Dolt 45 has done much to distance his politics from the sort of crude antisemitism that posits Soros as some sort of evil scheming puppetmaster - even Chuck Grassley affirmed that one on tv. Things could change, of course, but for now it looks like one of his nutbar followers.

As for his words of how we have to come together now...nope, too late. That's the price you pay when you lie and promote bigotry. If he were perfectly honest from now on, and contrite, and reasonable, I could see myself considering taking him as somewhat trustworthy 5-6 years from now. But his presidency is sunk. Best thing for both the country, and the GOP, would be for the vast majority of these guys at the national level to pack it up and go, and find actual honest people to run in their stead.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom