• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

The media here is flying the false narrative that rhetoric on both sides is what catalyzed this.
 
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)
 
So you think a few people who think Fauxcahontas is a fake Indian are more likely to be terrorist mail-bombers than an actual group of animals who have been slaughtering innocent people for years in every way imaginable? Perhaps you need to get out more.


Failed attempt at downplaying the minds' of nutjobs... no matter which side of the aisle said nutjob may sit on.

Perhaps you need to get out more.
 
Such a tiny device means picture for ants.
These guys, whoever they are, had a very bad original concept and, it was carried out poorly. This bombing attempt was the worst in the history of bombing attempts.

I haven't checked to see if I can find out whether the other devices that are being talked about are identical or very similar to this one, but with such a large, relatively, number of devices, if that is true, the people who sent these must surely be easier to track.
 
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)

Brooklyn, you still think ISIS is the most likely culprit?
 
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)

:eye-poppi

Wow, that is correct...
 
here is another view.

https://twitter.com/TAPAlerts/status/1055166869290790917

By the way, the device seems really small.

It honestly looks more like this parody of the ISIS flag:

ISIS Threatens Revenge for Counterfeit Flags

Look at the center of the "Arabic" writing in the image in your twitter link. The three center characters are near mirror images - like in the parody flag.

(ETA: Got spanked by Scum. There's a joke in there somewhere, give me time....)
 
Last edited:
Brooklyn, you still think ISIS is the most likely culprit?

No, I didn't say that. To sum it up -- like I used to tell people in the JonBenet case -- this isn't a game of Clue. Suspects aren't limited to people whose names you know.
 
It honestly looks more like this parody of the ISIS flag:

ISIS Threatens Revenge for Counterfeit Flags

Look at the center of the "Arabic" writing in the image in your twitter link. The three center characters are near mirror images - like in the parody flag.

(ETA: Got spanked by Scum. There's a joke in there somewhere, give me time....)

Yes, I agree that it is a parody of the ISIS flag. Good catch!

here is a tweet with a better pic showing the other side of the device. Those are clearly fireworks on the ends.

https://twitter.com/The_Earl_GH/status/1055181535203205120
 
well, the one sent to CNN is clearly a hoax device.

That of course does not answer who sent it
 
Not only is this person(s) the world's most incompetent serial bomber... they don't even know how to make a proper vector graphic with enough points and paths to give it a nice smoothness around all the curves.

From the comments:

This is coordinated effort is signature “Weather Underground” ...


But ... I go to their website everyday to check my local weather! They seemed like such a nice website.
 
To the surprise of nobody, Alex Jones is yelling False Flag over this.
Statred a thread in Conspiracy theories about this.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom