thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2001
- Messages
- 35,085
The media here is flying the false narrative that rhetoric on both sides is what catalyzed this.
The Saudis?
So you think a few people who think Fauxcahontas is a fake Indian are more likely to be terrorist mail-bombers than an actual group of animals who have been slaughtering innocent people for years in every way imaginable? Perhaps you need to get out more.
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)
In all seriousness, I don't think that's actually the ISIS flag. I think it's an imitation of the image. Someone on Twitter posted this and, as ridiculous as the image is, I think that's closer to what's on the device. (slightly NSFW)

Brooklyn, you still think ISIS is the most likely culprit?
here is another view.
https://twitter.com/TAPAlerts/status/1055166869290790917
By the way, the device seems really small.
Brooklyn, you still think ISIS is the most likely culprit?
It honestly looks more like this parody of the ISIS flag:
ISIS Threatens Revenge for Counterfeit Flags
Look at the center of the "Arabic" writing in the image in your twitter link. The three center characters are near mirror images - like in the parody flag.
(ETA: Got spanked by Scum. There's a joke in there somewhere, give me time....)
Probably from the Qanon/pizzagate end of spectrum.I bet the perp is a Trumper.
here is another view.
https://twitter.com/TAPAlerts/status/1055166869290790917
By the way, the device seems really small.
Probably from the Qanon/pizzagate end of spectrum.
Not only is this person(s) the world's most incompetent serial bomber... they don't even know how to make a proper vector graphic with enough points and paths to give it a nice smoothness around all the curves.
This is coordinated effort is signature “Weather Underground” ...