River
Illuminator
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2009
- Messages
- 4,962
Varwoche,
So the first guy is an animal who gets dragged of by other Trump supporters and then arrested ?
Second guy also arrested it seemed. So they are NOT tolerated even at Trumps own rallies.
Your argument about him inciting violence is ridiculous.
Quick google search gave me many instances of Trump supporters being attacked.
None of them were at Democratic Rallies and none of them were inspired by the dems to violence.
Just cut and paste the text for the link I couldn't be bothered coding it properly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVO1RhsWAvs
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...mp-san-jose-rally-protesters-clash-supporters
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...s-attacked-at-san-jose-rally-2016-6?r=US&IR=T
The other bits...
Seemed relatively jointed but I am not the most eloquent poster.
I know you don't care, but you will when he gets re-elected.
You will bluster and blather and say.. "but how.. why.. doesn't everyone understand why I hate him ?"
I've attempted many times to inform some of the more left leaning folks here -- reciprocation will occur if the left continues to remain tone deaf. The moderates need to speak out against those that use violence as a means to their agenda. As a means to shut down free speech they don't like. Speak out, or be blindly complicit. It's not a matter of if this will happen, but only when. Some support this rhetoric. I wonder if they will when the tides change.
Last edited: