• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

And did they? Nope. For all Trump's talk about bringing back coal jobs in West Virginia, it simply hasn't happened with the exception of a couple of hundred people. It is natural gas, renewables and much cheaper coal in the West that is killing coal in WV.


"Manufacturing jobs growing at fastest rate in 23 years."

-- Market Watch (Aug 3, 2018)
 
(Jeez the quote stuff requires caps.. sigh)
It's not difficult. When you hit the QUOTE button, the original post pops up in a new window. You reply to that after first using the unquote tag (open bracket, slash, QUOTE, close bracket). Then if you keep answering that person, point by point, you copy and paste their identifying info into a new block, again being sure to put in the unquote tag before you reply.

Maybe someone else has an easier way but that's how I do it. I preview the post to see if I did the coding right.

I'm not sure I hate Trump. I despise him, though. I think of "hate" as a higher-energy word, more personal, whereas despise is just a function of him being despicable. But even despising him is secondary to my other problems with him and his supporters. My emotion is more fear than anything else. I fear that the country is not in good hands, and I'm afraid his supporters really believe his constant lies. I take some comfort in remembering that there are always unintended consequences ... what seems like an unmitigated good turns out to have negative effects; what seems like an unmitigated disaster turns out to have an upside as well.
 
Still a mystery, read back through your "long list" and "hundred" things. Its a very short list and the hundred things (maybe 10) are all opinions about his personality and unsubstantiated claims.

The only real things mentioned were, knocking McCain and the Concentration camps. Both of which I addressed.

That’s your problem you just see so many things that aren’t really there and then wonder why I don’t see them.
:jaw-dropp

Wow, we don't have an irony meter explosion big enough for this one.
 
The degree of ignorance required to write these words boggles the imagination.

Just in case the OP is sincere, I'll give you something to chew on: On more than one occasion, with not a shred of ambiguity, Trump encouraged his followers to beat protesters who were behaving lawfully.

If this doesn't bother you a lot, there's a space reserved for you in the basket of deplorables.

Varwoche,

Another classic OVER exaggerated claim.

You say he unambiguously incited violence.
At that time I remember (pre my sons challenge) I was in the detest Trump phase.

He was sick of the protesters who seemed to get a free reign against right wingers.

I seem to remember at this time it was the right wingers who seemed to get bashed at rallies and the left wingers who seemed to think they had NO RIGHT to speak at all.

This was one of the reasons he got elected. Dumb people eventually get sick of being told they are dumb.

It is your stupid twist on this that makes you think I’m “deplorable” that makes you deplorable in in the eyes of his followers.

They know he was just Trump blathering, they know he was just saying the same crap they say, they know he didn’t really mean it, they are also sick and tired of people telling them they can’t have their own (no matter how stupid) opinions.

You just haven’t got it yet.
It is your sort of complaints that set off his supporters.
This is what they hear when you complain.

Trump: “I have a BIG brain”

You: “No you don’t you are a liar, that is a lie, your brain is not big, it is small or at last normal size. How dare you say that. You are a deplorable liar”

Trump supporters: “Is he serious”
 
Last edited:
That’s your problem you just see so many things that aren’t really there and then wonder why I don’t see them.


President Trump isn't politically correct, and that's what has the Dimms so filled with rage and indignation:
Elizabeth Warren: "Pocahontas"
Hillary Clinton: "Crooked Hillary"
Jeb Bush: "Low Energy Jeb"
Chuck Schumer: "Cryin' Chuck"
Stormy Daniels: "Horse Face"
Nancy Pelosi: "High Tax, High Crime Nancy"
CNN: "Very Fake News"
and many more...​


Conversely, it's also one of the many things his supporters love about him.
 
Last edited:
I don’t hate Donald Trump. What a curious idea to me.

Hate, in halfway decent people (not, for example, Klansmen and Nazis) is reserved for those who are more... substantial than Trump. He’s a greasy little swindler; corrupt, treasonous, a pathological liar, a sniveling coward, and a degenerate, bigoted, misogynist buffoon; but at his core he’s simply a frightened little excuse for a man propped up by an entire ecosystem of kleptocrats, quislings, phony Christians, cynical mouthpieces, spineless toadies, and assorted other nincompoops - and foreign propaganda and dirty money.

He doesn’t even measure up to his grandfather, the draft-dodging pimp, nor his father, the tax-cheating Klansman. He’s a thin-skinned balloon, constantly pumped up by others.

Worms like that, even bloated ones, don’t earn my hate. They merit no more than contempt, and such civic actions I can take to help rescue my country from the odious machinations of the various bad actors stuffing quarters into him.

But thanks for the concern trolling and... convincing back story!
 
President Trump isn't politically correct, and that's what has the Dimms so filled with rage and indignation:
Elizabeth Warren: "Pocahontas"
Hillary Clinton: "Crooked Hillary"
Jeb Bush: "Low Energy Jeb"
Chuck Schumer: "Cryin' Chuck"
Stormy Daniels: "Horse Face"
Nancy Pelosi: "High Tax, High Crime Nancy"
CNN: "Very Fake News"
and many more...​

Don't forget the Failing New York Times!
 
I don’t hate Donald Trump. What a curious idea to me.

Hate, in halfway decent people (not, for example, Klansmen and Nazis) is reserved for those who are more... substantial than Trump. He’s a greasy little swindler; corrupt, treasonous, a pathological liar, a sniveling coward, and a degenerate, bigoted, misogynist buffoon; but at his core he’s simply a frightened little excuse for a man propped up by an entire ecosystem of kleptocrats, quislings, phony Christians, cynical mouthpieces, spineless toadies, and assorted other nincompoops - and foreign propaganda and dirty money.

He doesn’t even measure up to his grandfather, the draft-dodging pimp, nor his father, the tax-cheating Klansman. He’s a thin-skinned balloon, constantly pumped up by others.

Worms like that, even bloated ones, don’t earn my hate. They merit no more than contempt, and such civic actions I can take to help rescue my country from the odious machinations of the various bad actors stuffing quarters into him.

But thanks for the concern trolling and... convincing back story!

Well said.
 
... This was one of the reasons he got elected. Dumb people eventually get sick of being told they are dumb. ...


Sounds like a dumb way to react.

Smart people—when told they are dumb—look inward, assess the claim, and seek improve themselves (if the claim is legitimate) in order to not remain dumb.
 
Last edited:
Varwoche,

Another classic OVER exaggerated claim.

You say he unambiguously incited violence.
At that time I remember (pre my sons (and so on)
I was already convinced you weren't genuine, but thanks for confirming it even more.
 
Last edited:
I don’t hate Donald Trump. What a curious idea to me.

Hate, in halfway decent people (not, for example, Klansmen and Nazis) is reserved for those who are more... substantial than Trump. He’s a greasy little swindler; corrupt, treasonous, a pathological liar, a sniveling coward, and a degenerate, bigoted, misogynist buffoon; but at his core he’s simply a frightened little excuse for a man propped up by an entire ecosystem of kleptocrats, quislings, phony Christians, cynical mouthpieces, spineless toadies, and assorted other nincompoops - and foreign propaganda and dirty money.

He doesn’t even measure up to his grandfather, the draft-dodging pimp, nor his father, the tax-cheating Klansman. He’s a thin-skinned balloon, constantly pumped up by others.

Worms like that, even bloated ones, don’t earn my hate. They merit no more than contempt, and such civic actions I can take to help rescue my country from the odious machinations of the various bad actors stuffing quarters into him.

But thanks for the concern trolling and... convincing back story!

Nice sentiment and seemed to make some sense, but honestly came across as pretty hateful of Trump anyway.

I note I am a concerned troll now and have a convincing "backstory".

I am sure I have posted enough now to show.

1. I am actually Australian not Russian
2. I am not "pro" Trump
3. I am not a rabid right wing Nazi
4. I am not a sock puppet
5. I am not deplorable (although that may be still debatable)

I do commend a couple of posters here (and forgive me for not remembering their names) who have understood the original post.

1. The irrational hatred of Trump HURTS your cause it doesn't help it.
2. The hatred of Trump IS irrational when compared to other things that deserve hate.
3. The criticism of Trump seems overblown from a neutral corner.

On another note it has been quite an experience to be on the end of some vitriol from this forum. I am probably used to being in furious agreement with most of the things in here so its a bit odd to be the contrarian.
 
They know he was just Trump blathering, they know he was just saying the same crap they say, they know he didn’t really mean it...
Oh really. I guess this guy didn't get the memo.

Or this guy.


... they are also sick and tired of people telling them they can’t have their own (no matter how stupid) opinions.
This is highly disjointed.

You just haven’t got it yet.
It is your sort of complaints that set off his supporters.
I don't care whatsoever.
 
Sounds like a dumb way to react.

Smart people—when told they are dumb—look inward, assess the claim, and seek improve themselves (if the claim is legitimate) in order to not remain dumb.

How else would you expect dumb people to react ? That is why they are dumb.
You do realise if the average IQ is 101 then a lot of people are dumber than you. (I am assuming most people on here have IQ of above 120)
 
Oh really. I guess this guy didn't get the memo.

Or this guy.


This is highly disjointed.

I don't care whatsoever.

Varwoche,

So the first guy is an animal who gets dragged of by other Trump supporters and then arrested ?
Second guy also arrested it seemed. So they are NOT tolerated even at Trumps own rallies.

Your argument about him inciting violence is ridiculous.
Quick google search gave me many instances of Trump supporters being attacked.
None of them were at Democratic Rallies and none of them were inspired by the dems to violence.

Just cut and paste the text for the link I couldn't be bothered coding it properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVO1RhsWAvs
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...mp-san-jose-rally-protesters-clash-supporters
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...s-attacked-at-san-jose-rally-2016-6?r=US&IR=T

The other bits...

Seemed relatively jointed but I am not the most eloquent poster.

I know you don't care, but you will when he gets re-elected.
You will bluster and blather and say.. "but how.. why.. doesn't everyone understand why I hate him ?"
 
How else would you expect dumb people to react ? That is why they are dumb.
You do realise if the average IQ is 101 then a lot of people are dumber than you. (I am assuming most people on here have IQ of above 120)

It's easy to discern those that don't. Their contributions consist of nothing but quotes from someone else and/or some inane comment on the level of a middle schooler.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom