thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2001
- Messages
- 35,085
Trump's policy of defending/covering for the wrong doings of evil dictators is a pretty good reason to hate him.
Is "absurd" the new word for "entirely dishonest?"I think Tiger's premise for this thread is absurd.
(Blah blah, I started nice and you go for ridiculous name calling. You cannot accept that many people cannot share your blind hatred of the man so you call them cultists. I couldn’t be any further from that)
You've learned well from your whore; now you're lying about what you said. Do you think he'll pat you on the head for learning that trick?
I just want to highlight this little part because it's a lot more important than most will initially realize.
At a glance, AOK Tiger would appear to be rather perturbed by childish name-calling. That's a fine characteristic. Some might even say the world would be a better place if others shared this value.
However, AOK Tiger started this thread because he doesn't seem to understand why people are bothered by Donald Trump. Either this gentleman is horribly uninformed regarding Trump's immature insults (one of the man's most recognizable characteristics), or AOK Tiger has allowed blind admiration to overcome his revulsion to contradictions.
In either case, I think everyone else involved in the conversation should remain open to the possibility that they are not dealing with a reasonable person. After all, if the facts make Trump look bad, then it must be fake news, right?
I just want to highlight this little part because it's a lot more important than most will initially realize.
At a glance, AOK Tiger would appear to be rather perturbed by childish name-calling. That's a fine characteristic. Some might even say the world would be a better place if others shared this value.
However, AOK Tiger started this thread because he doesn't seem to understand why people are bothered by Donald Trump. Either this gentleman is horribly uninformed regarding Trump's immature insults (one of the man's most recognizable characteristics), or AOK Tiger has allowed blind admiration to overcome his revulsion to contradictions.
In either case, I think everyone else involved in the conversation should remain open to the possibility that they are not dealing with a reasonable person. After all, if the facts make Trump look bad, then it must be fake news, right?
I had no real opinion on Trump before he announced his campaign in 2015. I neither liked nor disliked him because I knew little about him. I came to detest him during the primaries and then the campaign after the RNC. It had little to do with his policies and mostly to do with his behavior and character. He showed me what a lying, bullying, narcissistic, repulsive, disgusting pig of a PERSON he is. I don't care that's he's a Republican. That's not why he disgusts me. He disgusts me by being the PERSON he is. If he had been the Democratic nominee, I would have written someone else's name in. I could never have voted for him and lived with myself after.
The presumption is made because of the general truth of it. It doesn't always fit, but usually does. Especially...I love that you just link not hating Trump to other nutbaggery.
...when you presented your OP as a huge CT of "the media!!!"I am also anti woo of any sort, clairvoyance etc as well as conspiracy theories...
Not at all. You failed to close your opening quote tag. ETA: or rather, you are missing a ] where it belongs.(Jeez the quote stuff requires caps.. sigh)
And the disabled reporter he mocked openly? What horrid attack did the disabled reporter make first that "justified" that?Here is a defence of that.
Classic Trump put the adversary down. He is also a child when it comes to others having a go at him.
This a Kenyan son or a Muslim son?Tbf, s/he did mention that the son bares some of the responsibility. Perhaps we could demand to see a Birth Certificate of some kind?
Is "absurd" the new word for "entirely dishonest?"
"Hi! I lean neither right nor left politically, so now let me tell you all the ways in which the left is wrong." It's such a classic troll tactic that we already have multiple members who play that game.
I just read the figures on the deficit.
I loved Obama also and Bill Clinton was my favourite.
Comfort with contradictions is a necessary quality for a Trump supporter.
I think it was the same or something similar. I love how you assume that anything less than damnation of Trump will lead to a banning at some stage.
Ha I couldn't be more pro evolutionary theory (evolution itself is a fact).
I love that you just link not hating Trump to other nutbaggery.
I am also anti woo of any sort, clairvoyance etc as well as conspiracy theories
Add to this I am also an atheist.
(although I think the term is redundant, its like saying I'm a asantaist or abunnyist for not believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny)
Sorry I don't fit your in your box.
You can add 'retired' to me.
So, let's see here, you logged on from work (if in a 2:30 to 5:00 time zone) just long enough start a new post and leave within 10 minutes. Why bother? Work slow? If it was 5:30 your time, again...why bother logging in for 10 minutes only to then go spend time with family or a hobby a few minutes later? Sorry, I'm still not buying it. I just don't think you are what you represent yourself as being. And none of your posts make me think any differently.
Is "absurd" the new word for "entirely dishonest?"
"Hi! I lean neither right nor left politically, so now let me tell you all the ways in which the left is wrong." It's such a classic troll tactic that we already have multiple members who play that game.
So Babby where have I shown even the slightest leaning towards the right as you imply ?
Not hating Trump means I'm a right wing troll?
Oddly enough Trump is one of the MOST left wing of the republican candidates, you should be glad he is in instead of Cruz !
And BTW I thought Bernie Sanders was an old fuddy duddy and never liked him but I did the "who should you vote for" online quiz before the last US election and I came up 93 % Sanders. Oddly I was 73% Trump and 73 % Clinton (go figure).
What I don’t get is the over the top detestation of the guy, as stated earlier.