• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

No, he's definitely worse.
If you want to be taken seriously, you should probably bring a little more evidence and rationality to your first post. When you start a topic with arguments rooted in a conspiracy theory (e.g. "its all the media's fault") then you're not going to get much respect.

So evidence and rationality is what is required ? No one else seems to bring to much evidence. I think the hatred is where you are completely irrational.

None of these seem to be Trump ?

Trump was 1) in favor of invading Iraq said:
And did NONE of the above, he was also in favour of throwing Hillary in Jail, I noticed that happening also.

The only problem is said:
Maybe, time will tell. He may be just playing 4d chess with you.

Why exactly are you doubting him? The GDP had been growing steadily under Obama (and in some cases grew faster than it has under Trump). So why are you suggesting Trump has done anything special with the economy.[/quote said:
About 90% of an economy is what people make it. Confidence, belief, make America Great, that stuff fuels economies and it is working.
Whether a particular voter likes trump or not does not necessarily mean he is a competent or capable leader said:
On that I think we completely agree

(Jeez the quote stuff requires caps.. sigh)
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.


You couldn't find anything to back up the narcissistic? I think almost every day he demonstrates that one.



And unstatesmanlike? It seems that there have been lots of those. (Check out anything with Trudeau)


I do agree that his racism and misogynism are exaggerated.
 
Ha I couldn't be more pro evolutionary theory (evolution itself is a fact).
I love that you just link not hating Trump to other nutbaggery.

I am also anti woo of any sort, clairvoyance etc as well as conspiracy theories
Add to this I am also an atheist.
(although I think the term is redundant, its like saying I'm a asantaist or abunnyist for not believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny)
Sorry I don't fit your in your box.

Sorry, you missed the point. This Forum sees a surprising number of first posts from new members that begin "Once I was one of you - I believed all you guys still believe. But my eyes were opened! You guys are still ignorant. But at least I got smart. And I want to help you get smart too." This is probably most often seen as an opening gambit by pro-creationists, the basis of my post upthread. But we've seen it by many 9/11 conspiracists as well, plus also even in mainstream politics. An interesting, if obvious gambit to attempt to establish some credibility, but very typically a lie.

Other members have listed the many, many red flags that your OP set off in this regard, so I am not the only one who had this reaction. I am afraid that your OP set off much more skepticism by this approach than it generated credibility. Plus your over-the-top beyond-reality pro-Trump statements. But I am happy to wait and see as you provide more facts and information.

Perhaps you can begin by answering a question I have asked other pro-Trump individuals. Can you name a single positive personal value that Trump has demonstrated? One you would encourage in your own child? Kindness, generosity (financial or of spirit), loyalty to others (friends, employees, partners, wives...), respect and consideration for those less fortunate than himself, etc.? Just one would be nice, although feel free to list several if you can come up with more than that.
 
Last edited:
Now that you're back, let me give you just one example.

Trump said of John McCain, a former presidential candidate, long-time U.S. Senator and former military veteran and prisoner of war ... "I like people who weren't captured. He lost and let us down. I've never liked him as much after that. I don't like losers."
That would be like describing the soldiers who died at Gallipoli as being losers because they were killed, and if you ask me, I like the people who weren't riddled with bullets.

Please defend trump on that.

Here is a defence of that.
Classic Trump put the adversary down. He is also a child when it comes to others having a go at him. He IMMEDIATELY slings mud back. McCain started it, I’ll have a go back. What is wrong with that do Vets get a free swing ?
If Gallipoli Vets had a go at Trump why shouldn’t he have a shot back?
And my take on that conflict in general, Australians invading Turkey in support of England fighting a war against the Turks ally Germany in a clear middle east land grab.
Almost as insane as backing (any side you choose) in the Syrian conflict.
 
Here is a defence of that.
Classic Trump put the adversary down. He is also a child when it comes to others having a go at him. He IMMEDIATELY slings mud back. McCain started it, I’ll have a go back. What is wrong with that do Vets get a free swing ?
If Gallipoli Vets had a go at Trump why shouldn’t he have a shot back?
And my take on that conflict in general, Australians invading Turkey in support of England fighting a war against the Turks ally Germany in a clear middle east land grab.
Almost as insane as backing (any side you choose) in the Syrian conflict.


If McCain "had a go" at trump, then attack McCain. But don't disparage every person who put on a uniform, defended the country and found themselves captured by the enemy.

Doesn't that make sense?

And this from a person who avoided military service by claiming he had bone spurs (while bragging that he was the best athlete around).

"Childish" doesn't begin to describe the mentality behind that.

But does that help to explain our disdain towards trump?

Does that example not mean anything to you or your son?
 
Here is a defence of that.
Classic Trump put the adversary down. He is also a child when it comes to others having a go at him. He IMMEDIATELY slings mud back. McCain started it, I’ll have a go back. What is wrong with that do Vets get a free swing ?
If Gallipoli Vets had a go at Trump why shouldn’t he have a shot back?
And my take on that conflict in general, Australians invading Turkey in support of England fighting a war against the Turks ally Germany in a clear middle east land grab.
Almost as insane as backing (any side you choose) in the Syrian conflict.

Like... from the afterlife?

Having "a go" at McCain was fine. Saying you don't like veterans who get captured is way way WAY out of bounds. In fact I thought he was absolutely positively gone... no way in hell the Republican base would support someone after they said that. The right wing media pundits would be so angry they'd be spitting at the camera over that. Boy was I wrong.
 
... He's enjoyed a job environment created by Obama policies.
(Ha ha now that is an old chestnut EVERYONE totes out when the new guy they don’t like follows the old guy they did like). Lets see how it goes in 3 more years and I might agree with you.

quote button?

Is the truth a chestnut, who knew

poor trump, has no clue he lost the pop vote

some one is correct, his misogynism is exaggerated, he is so famous he can grab them by the privates, misogynism is exaggerated - maybe it is a moral issue

"you never think" - trump to a woman reporter - and he calls the press an enemy of the people - there is so much nonsense, there is no need to exaggerate, trump will stand by throw under the bus his best people

Wait, he loves his ex-girlfriend, and has a nice nick name for her...
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!)-- trump tweet

Got a twitter account?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ld-trump-stormy-daniels-horseface/1658125002/

who are the haters and losers trump
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:realDonaldTrump haters losers&src=typd

trump is the top hater in the USA, and he continues to supply evidence - stop worrying about your hate you blame on others, and blame the source, trump
 
(There is actually so much UNDERWHELMING evidence if you look without blinkers. Apply the same filter you would have for an Obama and you will see what I mean)
As if we are the group blindly accepting everything our pet leader does :rolleyes:.

Imagine Obama bragging about an ally's intelligence asset to an adversary, possibly getting him killed in the process.

Imagine Bill Clinton bragging about his sexual assault ("durr hurr, I grabbed her by the pussy 'n' she let me do it, hurr-de-hurr").

Imagine Obama working his supporters into a frenzy and encouraging them to beat up his opponents. Seriously. Just do it. Do you think he would have won the election?

Imagine Hillary Clinton suddenly and inexplicably sucking up to Putin.

In fact, just go ahead and imagine any other leader doing any of the insane things Trump does on an almost daily basis. One of them.

It goes far beyond "not having a filter". He doesn't, sure, and that alone makes him unqualified to hold office as the most powerful man in the world.

I literally can't fathom how you can rationally reach the conclusion that he is "no worse than most other politicians". As someone pointed out, his own tweets alone are enough to make any rational person understand he is not fit for office.

Edit: never mind, I forgot that there have been instances of other politicians doing what Trump cultists vehemently defend with a straight face when Trump does it. Trump encouraging violence at his rallies is fine and even cool. Some Democrat supporting harrassment of Trump's employees is an outrage.
You don't even try to hide it, which tells me very clearly that a not insignificant number of you actually want to live in a dictatorship where your Führer is never criticised and your opponents, and neutral journalists, are intimidated into shutting up.
 
Last edited:
Well I give Stachys a huge "Goofy" for not understanding the people in Australia are in a different time zone than the US. I have responded as soon as I had a chance. Its odd that for Trump haters a pretty unbiased and UNFLATTERING assessment of Trump is considered pro Trump.

Nice try, but I don't buy it. You first posted at 11:28 PM my time (West Coast US) which, depending on which time zone in Australia you live, is between 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM. You had plenty of time to respond.

Every time you post you reinforce my initial impression; I don't believe you. Another Pinocchio for you.
 
Nice try, but I don't buy it. You first posted at 11:28 PM my time (West Coast US) which, depending on which time zone in Australia you live, is between 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM. You had plenty of time to respond.

Every time you post you reinforce my initial impression; I don't believe you. Another Pinocchio for you.

So Stacyhs maybe I can add "unemployed" and "have no life" for you also. Most of us in Australia are working from 2:30 to 5:30 pm, then head home to some family life and a few hobbies. So happens I have some time on my hands today and am trying to respond to the posts here.
 
So Stacyhs maybe I can add "unemployed" and "have no life" for you also. Most of us in Australia are working from 2:30 to 5:30 pm, then head home to some family life and a few hobbies. So happens I have some time on my hands today and am trying to respond to the posts here.

You can add 'retired' to me.
So, let's see here, you logged on from work (if in a 2:30 to 5:00 time zone) just long enough start a new post and leave within 10 minutes. Why bother? Work slow? If it was 5:30 your time, again...why bother logging in for 10 minutes only to then go spend time with family or a hobby a few minutes later? Sorry, I'm still not buying it. I just don't think you are what you represent yourself as being. And none of your posts make me think any differently.
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.
My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find ANYTHING real that backed up what I thought (except for the hair).
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)
The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded [claimed unwarranted success] in all these things.Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.
I'm sorry you were unable to articulate the problem with Trump to your son, but it's you, not reality. We're not blind Trump haters.

If someone hasn't filled in the blanks after I read the rest of the thread I'll start the list.
 
If someone is a compulsive liar who takes credit for everything positive and puts the blame for anything bad on everyone else, there is nothing that can be genuinely considered his achievement: Trump could bring about a Golden Age by sheer luck or trail&error, ...
or not do either and say he did.
 
I predict Trump's tax cuts for the rich will be a short-lived stimulus to the economy with little result showing in the average Joe's wallet when all is said and done.... like every other upper-echelon tax cut in history.

But maybe this time it'll be different because... Trump.

Something something insanity, doing the same something something, expecting different something something.

Republicans are already back to 'the deficit is a major problem' as if those tax cuts simply did not occur on their watch.
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I don't hate Trump, I love Trump. All the things people hate about him are the things I love!

The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.
Trump didn't actually do any of those things, but it doesn't matter because they aren't important. Here are some of Trump's real successes:-

1. Convinced the Deplorables to stand up and be counted.

Are you a racist, xenophobe, misogynist, rapist? Don't hide your light under a bushel - tell us what you really think! And who knew there would be so many? It took Trump to get them to come out.

2. Showed us how far Republicans are willing to go to 'win'.

No more pretending to care about the deficit, poor people, women or democracy. Just naked power at whatever cost. Party before country, yeah!

3. Proved what we already suspected - politicians lie.

With other politicians you could never tell exactly how deceitful they were being, but with Trump it's easy - you know he's lying because it's so obvious. Other politicians lie, but only Trump had the bravado to do it openly, repeatedly, and constantly!

4. Made the US into a laughing stock.

This is Trump's biggest achievement, and those of us who hate America love him for it!
 
Last edited:
I think Tiger's premise for this thread is absurd. His suggestion that other politicians are just as bad is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.

Trump is uniquely awful. Every President lies on occasion, but I have never seen a politician from either party lie a hundredth as often as Trump does and that if anything, is understating how often Trump lies.

I could list the numerous reasons I despise Trump, but everyone knows them.From his blatant sexism and misogyny to his racism to his corruption to his selfishness to his greed.

Now Tiger, you of course can make up your own mind regarding Trump. And I can roll my eyes and justifiably despise that festering mass of fecal matter that resides in the White House.

The sooner that toilet is flushed the better.
 
Don't exhaust your "hatred for Trump and his supporters," hold some back for when Trump is re-elected and Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer (both in their 80's) announce their retirements. Hehehe and a yippee-ki-yay!

2020 is a long time away. Fear not though, my hatred for the Russian whore and his supporters knows no fatigue.
 
I had no real opinion on Trump before he announced his campaign in 2015. I neither liked nor disliked him because I knew little about him. I came to detest him during the primaries and then the campaign after the RNC. It had little to do with his policies and mostly to do with his behavior and character. He showed me what a lying, bullying, narcissistic, repulsive, disgusting pig of a PERSON he is. I don't care that's he's a Republican. That's not why he disgusts me. He disgusts me by being the PERSON he is. If he had been the Democratic nominee, I would have written someone else's name in. I could never have voted for him and lived with myself after.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom