• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

AOK Tiger

Muse
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
925
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.
My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find ANYTHING real that backed up what I thought (except for the hair).
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)
The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.
Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.
 
Aww, what else was I supposed to say. I loved Obama also and Bill Clinton was my favourite. I really have no Political Bias (I think). George Bush was an idiot but I sorta loved him too (now watch this drive... priceless)
 
An Australian, er?

There’s a lot to hate about what Trump is doing in the US, but take a little time to read up on the trade war he is fermenting with China and consider the ramifications on a minerals exporter like Australia and the recession likely to follow.

I’ll go further. If you are an Australian and don’t hate Trump, you haven’t been reading enough.
 
Last edited:
I haven't been able to stomach the guy for 30+ years.

Why should I stop now?

Does becoming POTUS somehow magically turn him into a great guy?

Is he suddenly no longer a lying media whore con-artist that he spent his entire adult life perfecting into a science?
 
If someone is a compulsive liar who takes credit for everything positive and puts the blame for anything bad on everyone else, there is nothing that can be genuinely considered his achievement: Trump could bring about a Golden Age by sheer luck or trail&error, but that wouldn't make him a good President.
 
Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.

It's not an obsession. He is trash.

I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).

Many Trump cultists come in here saying the same thing.

I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.

He still is.

My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find ANYTHING real that backed up what I thought (except for the hair).
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)

There is so much evidence, it's overwhelming. Trump cultists have a hard time finding the evidence, though.

The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.

What wars did Trump get the USA out of?

Stop being ripped off by other countries.

What countries are ripping the USA off?

Get more jobs

He's enjoyed a job environment created by Obama policies.

Improve the economy.

Another Obama accomplishment.

Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.

But he hasn't. His policies are going to tank the economy and jobs will be lost because of it.

Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.

Nonsense.
 
Donny wants into more wars, especially if it is with Iran.

Donny is getting out of trade agreements that actually benefited the USA, and is trying to go it alone. His results so far have been spectacularly unimpressive. He has been outmaneuvered at just about every turn by professional negotiators who are far cleverer than him who simply dangle shiny objects and pat his back and say how good he is.

There are not more jobs in the USA. There are actually more people job-sharing the few jobs that remain because it is the only way they can live. Detroit remains on the brink of collapse, and the coal mining is not coming back.

The US economy has been running on Obama's impetus until this year when the latest GOP budget kicked in. Since then, it has flattened out considerably and nobody has gotten any pay raises except corporate mates, stockholders have been using the tax breaks to buy more stock, and jobs haven't improved. In fact, many have left the USA anyway. But Donny celebrates every occasional 1% upward glitch in the meter as if he were responsible for the other 99%. Then whinges like a beauty when it goes down again. Trump has no clue how business even works. He's just a smash-and-grab con-artist and grifter, not an economist, lawyer or politician like his predecessors.

So it's not that anyone hates Trump. It's that Trump is the antithesis, the completely wrong candidate, for the position he holds. He is actually an old con-man, but now gone ga-ga and a bit soft in the head. He has to be driven everywhere, even round his weekly golf course. He wanders off absent-mindedly if not accompanied. He says very silly stuff that sensible people don't say and his minders have to cover up for him and sweep up his messes. He forgets stuff...like the start of the sentence when he is speaking. If he was anyone's grandad behaving like this, he would be pitied and put in care with proper medication, not in the White House.

As for political leanings, you will find plenty of people here prepared to look seriously at genuine conservative politics. We even have a couple of members who ran on Republican tickets, and we wished them success!
 
Last edited:
If someone is a compulsive liar who takes credit for everything positive and puts the blame for anything bad on everyone else, there is nothing that can be genuinely considered his achievement: Trump could bring about a Golden Age by sheer luck or trail&error, but that wouldn't make him a good President.

Good to know.

At least we know now he should not worry about pleasing democrats, because even if he does bring about a Golden Age -- that wouldn't make him a good president. :D
 
I predict Trump's tax cuts for the rich will be a short-lived stimulus to the economy with little result showing in the average Joe's wallet when all is said and done.... like every other upper-echelon tax cut in history.

But maybe this time it'll be different because... Trump.

Something something insanity, doing the same something something, expecting different something something.
 
If someone is a compulsive liar who takes credit for everything positive and puts the blame for anything bad on everyone else, there is nothing that can be genuinely considered his achievement: Trump could bring about a Golden Age by sheer luck or trail&error, but that wouldn't make him a good President.

Well, it certainly won’t be by trial and error. That approach requires one to recognize that something isn’t working and to decide to try a different approach. President Trump believes that virtually every decision he has made has been remarkably insightful, original, and productive.
 
I predict Trump's tax cuts for the rich will be a short-lived stimulus to the economy with little result showing in the average Joe's wallet when all is said and done.... like every other upper-echelon tax cut in history.

But maybe this time it'll be different because... Trump.

Something something insanity, doing the same something something, expecting different something something.

I think your prediction has already shown to be correct. The wealthy got wealthier and everyone else reaped no benefits.
 
Anyone else slightly disturbed by the way this post matches pretty much the same form as those "I used to be an Atheist until..." threads or posts we see occasionally?
 
Anyone else slightly disturbed by the way this post matches pretty much the same form as those "I used to be an Atheist until..." threads or posts we see occasionally?

Yeah, there’s not much that’s credible in the post, apart from the punctuation. If that’s really an Australian, he/she has their head up their arse and can’t even tell a convincing story. It’s embarrassing, I tell ya!
 
Yeah, there’s not much that’s credible in the post, apart from the punctuation. If that’s really an Australian, he/she has their head up their arse and can’t even tell a convincing story. It’s embarrassing, I tell ya!

An Aussie libertarian? Hens teeth are harder to find.
 
I haven't been able to stomach the guy for 30+ years.

Why should I stop now?

Does becoming POTUS somehow magically turn him into a great guy?


Apparently, yes:
Aww, what else was I supposed to say. I loved Obama also and Bill Clinton was my favourite. I really have no Political Bias (I think). George Bush was an idiot but I sorta loved him too (now watch this drive... priceless)
 
An Aussie libertarian? Hens teeth are harder to find.

I do genuinely know one.
He believes he's had sex with aliens and God comes down to speak to him in his back garden. Huge Trump fan. He's a member of another forum I'm on if anyone wants to verify.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom