Your claim she's lying, your burden of proof.
That’s great, I’m going to need her to take the test first. I can have an opinion though?
Your claim she's lying, your burden of proof.
That’s a great point for her to double down on.
What? To prove that she isn't lying and just believed the story told to her by her family?
Since when does the burden of proof lay on the accused?
Oh, stop taking the piss. If you're mistaken on something, logger, does that make you a liar or not? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Usually these public episodes can be stopped easily, kinda like this one. Since she isn’t in court, you don’t get the luxury of burden of proof. This is the court of public opinion, isn’t it great!
Hmm, if I’m mistaken on something I would do what it takes to get the correct answer.
That’s great, I’m going to need her to take the test first. I can have an opinion though?
Based on nothing? There is no reason to continue if think it’s based on nothing.That's a terrible excuse to hold an unsupported, irrational opinion. "Oh, we're not in court or in a lab so I can believe whatever I want. Warren is a leprechaun!" might sound airtight to you, but it just makes you look silly. Either support your opinion or admit that it's based on nothing.
That is neither a yes nor a no. Would you be a liar or not by the simple act of being mistaken. It's a simple enough question even for you, logger.
That’s great, I’m going to need her to take the test first. I can have an opinion though?
Based on nothing? There is no reason to continue if think it’s based on nothing.
I think you can answer that.
There is no test. That's been thoroughly covered in this thread already.
Interesting, yes I’m sure since Pocahontas won’t take the test, these DNA test many are taking are completely unreliable.
Not completely unreliable, but it doesn't necessarily tell the whole story nor answer a specific question.Interesting, yes I’m sure since Pocahontas won’t take the test, these DNA test many are taking are completely unreliable.
Interesting, yes I’m sure since Pocahontas won’t take the test, these DNA test many are taking are completely unreliable.
Not completely unreliable, but it doesn't necessarily tell the whole story nor answer a specific question.
I don't follow her beyond the occasional post by face book friends and that makes me think she mostly panders to vacuous progressives who don't think about politics beyond, "hey man, that isn't fair!"
I don't have many conservative friends, so I only see the stupid facebook memes circulated by progressives. A picture of Warren or Bernie with a typical empty slogan from the 60s or half a sentence from some speech is pretty common.Ouch.
Interesting, yes I’m sure since Pocahontas won’t take the test, these DNA test many are taking are completely unreliable.
I don't have many conservative friends, so I only see the stupid facebook memes circulated by progressives. A picture of Warren or Bernie with a typical empty slogan from the 60s or half a sentence from some speech is pretty common.
Yes, yes they are. Have you read the evidence presented in this thread about it, or did you avoid it because you'd rather believe the opposite in this specific case?
Not completely unreliable, but it doesn't necessarily tell the whole story nor answer a specific question.
Exactly. It's silly, but somehow it's emotionally satisfying. And very tribal.
Well it is my business, I’d like to know.More importantly, its none of our business. I won't fault the occasional late night, or even the occasional GOP pol, about fauxcohontas because it is kind of funny when a blonde blue eyed women is all, "I'm 1/32 Cherokee" but to pretend it has meaning beyond that is silly.
Its less silly that she hasn't just said, "hey this is the story granny told us and I believe it, I don't need proof." rather than the "I know who I am...." which implies that here native heritage is somehow important to here identity when it doesn't seem like it went much beyond adding her name to a list of minority faculty.
I don't follow her beyond the occasional post by face book friends and that makes me think she mostly panders to vacuous progressives who don't think about politics beyond, "hey man, that isn't fair!"* but this is not a reason to vote against her. It will only be seen as such by anyone but her most partisan opposition. The antithesis of my vacuous facebook freinds that love her.
*saying more about my friends than her.