bruto
Penultimate Amazing
True enough. I would be happy if we had a bald fat president who does not also happen to be an idiot.People shaming Trump's looks. Personally, I would never make fun of him for being bald and fat.
True enough. I would be happy if we had a bald fat president who does not also happen to be an idiot.People shaming Trump's looks. Personally, I would never make fun of him for being bald and fat.
A grizzled, 20 Year in the Corps retired Marine at work said that if Kelly did cover up for Porter, Kelly had disgraced himself,dishonored the Marine Uniform he wore, and needs to go.
At this point, there can be no doubt. Trump is profoundly insecure and troubled by the size of his penis and his ability to perform sexually.
Pretty sure Ship Disgrace sailed long ago.
Would that "somewhere else" involve a now-bald orangutan?
Any luck that Trump might end up suffering from Graft vs. Host?
https://apps.npr.org/arrested-development/joke-64.html
It seems like that company would smudge anyone's honor.
At this point, there can be no doubt. Trump is profoundly insecure and troubled by the size of his penis and his ability to perform sexually.
I know my repetition of this over the last months is boring, but I honestly believe that any one who interacts in any manner with Trump is left the lesser for it. Now Kelly. Trump is like a cursed object from ancient mythology: all who come near it, no matter how pure their original motives, are corrupted by it.
I know my repetition of this over the last months is boring, but I honestly believe that any one who interacts in any manner with Trump is left the lesser for it. Now Kelly. Trump is like a cursed object from ancient mythology: all who come near it, no matter how pure their original motives, are corrupted by it.
Huh? Why would scalp surgery leave a bald spot ... unless a skin graft was necessary, I guess. Is there any evidence Cheeto Dust has had scalp surgery?
This.
It utterly amazes me that people who voted for Trump "because he is a successful businessman" didn't do some due diligence.
I know my repetition of this over the last months is boring, but I honestly believe that any one who interacts in any manner with Trump is left the lesser for it. Now Kelly. Trump is like a cursed object from ancient mythology: all who come near it, no matter how pure their original motives, are corrupted by it.
more simply: everything trump touches dies
They're sneaky. A conspiracy works better if it's invisible. It reaches the peak of perfection when it is entirely ineffectual.It's a fair point.